American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by hburns »

It'll be aimed at someone who he's trying to convince that he's a nice sensitive guy and it's the world which has been so cruel to him. It's just a constant stream of BS with this guy. Cambodia has done nothing for him other than allow him distance from his responsibilities so he doesn't have to face up to them. I just feel sorry for anyone who gets involved with this guy, that rage and nastiness will always be there with him just waiting to surface until he gets professional help.
Kahuna
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kahuna »

All of his older videos have gone from his You Tube account with the ones left seem to be mainly ordinary travel videos. He has very few subscribers and views so he wouldn't be making much money if any off that platform.
He does have a TikTok account which he has about 25 thousand followers(?) and which he speaks in Khmer and the comments are mainly from Khmer's.
He was asked how he earnt to speak Khmer and he said as there are only about 800 words in the dialect so it was quite easy and he scoffed that longterm expats don't bother learning the language.
Still comes across as full of himself but I guess he's found his target audience in the TikTok platform.
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Post by angsta »

Bizarre. You might almost think he was once in the military.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

It's great how he is using a keffiyeh in Cambodia. If only there was something similar here that Khmers could use.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pope2Pope »

angsta wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:19 am

Imagine that, not like Aaron to be bullshitting...HIV, CANCER, going to fight in the Ukraine, bringing his kids to Cambodia....what a tool. The donkey is really pushing the whole military service angle again and I also don't see him correcting his fanboys. Hopefully it's only a matter of time before he runs into an actual veteran and he get called up on stolen valor

“The journey, not the arrival, matters.”
– T. S. Eliot
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Pope2Pope wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:04 am

Imagine that, not like Aaron to be bullshitting...HIV, CANCER, going to fight in the Ukraine, bringing his kids to Cambodia....what a tool. The donkey is really pushing the whole military service angle again and I also don't see him correcting his fanboys. Hopefully it's only a matter of time before he runs into an actual veteran and he get called up on stolen valor

If I was you Jon I would hate Aaron too but unless you evict him he is living rent free in your head having the last laugh.
Stay classy na
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

angsta wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:19 am Bizarre. You might almost think he was once in the military.
"It's been a very humbling experience" , he said, so these kaki items should make it clear that it's all about humility

"I tried to be transparent", he said. So, participation trophy, hoorrayy ! Now let''s party and forget it all !

Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pope2Pope »

David Gordon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:09 am
Pope2Pope wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:04 am

If I was you Jon I would hate Aaron too but unless you evict him he is living rent free in your head having the last laugh.
HI Aaron, Sorry donkey but Im not Jon. Just an eager viewer of the fu@k up that is Aaron in Cambodia, like a train crash I can't seem to look away, guess its only a matter of time before it all comes tumbling down for you. The sooner cambodia gets rid of you the better.

Guess we can expect the jungle vlogs to be similar to this haha
“The journey, not the arrival, matters.”
– T. S. Eliot
PaaSwaa
Expatriate
Argentina

Post by PaaSwaa »

I saw this guy today, all in black on snooky beach road
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

PaaSwaa wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:05 am I saw this guy today, all in black on snooky beach road
i dont think there are any rewards or bounty offered at this time
tell me what you think you deserve for this info and i will donate
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic