American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by David Gordon »

@jon @pope2 - if you are better than AIC as you propose - you should demonstrate some humility and compassion. So what if Aaron deserves less - let God be the judge. Looks bad you would wish harm on any living soul or take any pleasure in human suffering deserved or not. Vengeance is mine sayeth the lord. We reap what we sow - that is true for him and you and me. Be kind.
Stay classy na
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

David Gordon wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:55 am @jon @pope2 - if you are better than AIC as you propose - you should demonstrate some humility and compassion. So what if Aaron deserves less - let God be the judge. Looks bad you would wish harm on any living soul or take any pleasure in human suffering deserved or not. Vengeance is mine sayeth the lord. We reap what we sow - that is true for him and you and me. Be kind.
First God creates all the murderers, rapists and pedophiles in the entire universe and then he lets them loose on us with the conditions that we can't judge them nor take vengeance.

Wasn't creating women punishment enough?
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Post by hburns »

Aaron i guess you read this thread. Hopefully you read other threads too. This one might be of interest to you topic50818.html

Sounds like you could get a job, maybe learn something and meet some decent people other than the wrong'uns you meet in the red light districts.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

hburns wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:59 pm Aaron i guess you read this thread. Hopefully you read other threads too. This one might be of interest to you topic50818.html

Sounds like you could get a job, maybe learn something and meet some decent people other than the wrong'uns you meet in the red light districts.
Those are professional positions that require training. He's just an amateur vlogger, he wouldn't have a clue how to do any of that.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Post by hburns »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:51 pm
hburns wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:59 pm Aaron i guess you read this thread. Hopefully you read other threads too. This one might be of interest to you topic50818.html

Those are professional positions that require training. He's just an amateur vlogger, he wouldn't have a clue how to do any of that.
Depends how keen he is. He could try for some kind of assistant/volunteer and get to learn something. It would certainly be better than him continually talking shite about how he will do this and that to save the people of Cambodia and how every foreigner apart from him is evil.

It does say the are looking for interns and with enough determination and a bit of a blag he might get lucky. I'm sure Roz could help him with a CV if he was serious about it.
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Post by hburns »

He'd just have to hope they don't do a Google search of his name lol
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pope2Pope »

David Gordon wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:55 am @jon @pope2 - if you are better than AIC as you propose - you should demonstrate some humility and compassion. So what if Aaron deserves less - let God be the judge. Looks bad you would wish harm on any living soul or take any pleasure in human suffering deserved or not. Vengeance is mine sayeth the lord. We reap what we sow - that is true for him and you and me. Be kind.
aaa come on...99.99% of the people on CEO are better than Aaron, in fairness the bar is set pretty low with this "HIV TRICKING, SINGLE MOTHER WITH BABY MIDNIGHT DUMPING & KID ABONAMENT" fool. I certainly hope we reap why we sow...hopefully it will catch up with Aaron soon enough and for me, if I ever become retarded and acted like him, I would like to be called out on it.

Yep his name and reputation are truly destroyed...no one to blame but himself but of course, in true Aaron style, he will blame everyone and everything else but himself. :facepalm:
“The journey, not the arrival, matters.”
– T. S. Eliot
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Maybe you should all stop talking about him. WGAF
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

hburns wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:03 pm He'd just have to hope they don't do a Google search of his name lol
At least the second image gives a clue, followed by others.

I find the "Khmai : not a word" subject's suggestion hilarious, but that's me.
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pope2Pope »

Ghostwriter wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:48 am
hburns wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:03 pm He'd just have to hope they don't do a Google search of his name lol
At least the second image gives a clue, followed by others.

I find the "Khmai : not a word" subject's suggestion hilarious, but that's me.
Thank god for CEO, at least anyone that googles his name will know to avoid him at all cost ;)

Hopefully his kids don't have his last name and can distant themselves from him just like he has "distant" himself from his kids...deadbeat dad
“The journey, not the arrival, matters.”
– T. S. Eliot
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic