American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by Ghostwriter »

That would be the equivalent of meeting a Peruvian in front of my French house pretending going to join the Papuan fighters against Indonesia just because he has a Brazilian bracelet on his wrist...
Cute, useless, highly unlikely...make a wish and wait until it cracks ^^
Image.
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pope2Pope »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:43 pm
Ghostwriter wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:41 pm
Pope2Pope wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:45 am Image
Is that his own family name i see on his hat ? In reverse writing, E-Y-M-A...
Aaron Eyman, right ?

It's a bit weird to have your own name for all to see, especially when being dodgy AND dealing with dodgy people, but fine with me, Aaron ^^
Haha, he's wearing a fake 5.11 Tactical hat from the markets and has had name tape patches made with his name in English and Khmer to try and lend weight to his bullshit claims about being ex-miltary and heading off to join the fight in Ukraine :ROFL:
What a fucking loser, it is like he has the brain capacity of an 11 year old kid that plays pretend. Hopefully someday he will try to BS an actual soldier and get his ass kicked for stolen valor
“The journey, not the arrival, matters.”
– T. S. Eliot
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Post by hburns »

Let's see if he manages to achieve anything this time. Will he find work, set up a charity or just continue to tongue punch some ladyboy's fart box whilst living a deluded life?
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Post by angsta »

hburns wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:12 pm Let's see if he manages to achieve anything this time. Will he find work, set up a charity or just continue to tongue punch some ladyboy's fart box whilst living a deluded life?

Judging by his most recent release he was in town recently. Anyone see him around? He claims to have been back in the USA for the last couple of months.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pope2Pope »

angsta wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:06 pm
hburns wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:12 pm Let's see if he manages to achieve anything this time. Will he find work, set up a charity or just continue to tongue punch some ladyboy's fart box whilst living a deluded life?

Judging by his most recent release he was in town recently. Anyone see him around? He claims to have been back in the USA for the last couple of months.
Looks like the Donkey Aaron is back in town and wouldn't you know it, the reason for him dumping his 4 young kids again is...wait for it...90% of the expats he has met in Cambodia. :facepalm:
That's right folks, poor Aaron won't be bringing his kids over to live in cambodia because of all you guys living here. Jesus christ, you couldn't make this shit up. Rather than take responsibility for his own selfish actions he looks to blame 90% of the expats living in cambodia.

FYI - Sorry to break the bad news for those living in Siem Reap but he is heading up your way to "to work with law enforcement to protect animals"...whatever the fu#k that means..

Save yourself the pain of his BS and skip to the 9min mark on the video...what a plonker

– T. S. Eliot
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

It’s a pretty good video - he admits he was fubar - coming from a dark place. Don’t know what expertise he has for the authorities to draw from or how legit that ‘saving the endangered’ thing is.

Is p2p Jon Abroad?
Stay classy na
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

David Gordon wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:41 pm It’s a pretty good video - he admits he was fubar - coming from a dark place. Don’t know what expertise he has for the authorities to draw from or how legit that ‘saving the endangered’ thing is.

Is p2p Jon Abroad?
The Wizard of Oz is a pretty good video as well ... Doesn't mean I believe anything in it .....
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pope2Pope »

David Gordon wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:41 pm It’s a pretty good video - he admits he was fubar - coming from a dark place. Don’t know what expertise he has for the authorities to draw from or how legit that ‘saving the endangered’ thing is.

Is p2p Jon Abroad?
In fairness I can see why you might think I'm Jon Abroad due to the fact that it's clear I have a serious dislike for that donkey Aaron and Aaron seriously fu#ked over Jon with his go to accusation that he also assigned to all CEO members, but no I'm not that fella.

So you next question is, why am I constantly thrashing the guy? Well the answer to that question is because donkey Aaron previously posted a youtube video (now deleted) after he tried to destroy Jon's reputation telling him to kill himself. Any scumbag that encourages another person to kill himself deserves everything he gets, he is the lowest of the low.....as one poster previously poetically put it "fuck him, he deserves everything gets"

By the way Aaron, I know what "Karma is a bitch" meant when I previously posted it on this thread. Here is a quick explanation for your dumb ass

"So why is karma a bitch? Not because there’s anything essentially wrong with or evil about karma. The term “bitch” here merely suggests that karma is impartial and equally judgmental in its assessment of all human behavior. It won’t go easy on you if you fill your life with negative energy. In short, it will give you what you deserve, be it bad or good."

https://livexp.com/blog/karma-is-a-bitc ... at-mean%2F

– T. S. Eliot
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Post by angsta »

Pope2Pope wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:08 am

Looks like the Donkey Aaron is back in town and wouldn't you know it, the reason for him dumping his 4 young kids again is...wait for it...90% of the expats he has met in Cambodia. :facepalm:
That's right folks, poor Aaron won't be bringing his kids over to live in cambodia because of all you guys living here. Jesus christ, you couldn't make this shit up. Rather than take responsibility for his own selfish actions he looks to blame 90% of the expats living in cambodia.

FYI - Sorry to break the bad news for those living in Siem Reap but he is heading up your way to "to work with law enforcement to protect animals"...whatever the fu#k that means..

Save yourself the pain of his BS and skip to the 9min mark on the video...what a plonker

Scammers? Does that include advertising dodgy visa agents? AIC wouldn't know anything about that.
Sexpats? Banging 136 bar girls then telling them he has the bad Aids? AIC wouldn't know anything about that.

Move along. Nothing to see here.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pope2Pope »

angsta wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:44 am
Pope2Pope wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:08 am

Scammers? Does that include advertising dodgy visa agents? AIC wouldn't know anything about that.
Sexpats? Banging 136 bar girls then telling them he has the bad Aids? AIC wouldn't know anything about that.

Move along. Nothing to see here.
All good points and lets not forget kicking out that young mother and her baby in the middle of the night and threatening to send her to jail because as he put it "I'm the famous one around here"

That video of the bar girl crying thinking she had HIV was terrible, just a small sample of what this donkey is capable of...I saw on youtube she is expecting a baby now with her new fella..guess she didn't really stick to safe sex

Looking forward to the pending car crash of Aaron's second run at living in cambodia . i give me 9-12 months at best
– T. S. Eliot
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic