American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by Pope2Pope »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:36 pm
Pope2Pope wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:44 pm Image
That Kingdom Visa Consultation Center is just one of the many names of Hossain Maaregnejhad's (aka John Kep aka numerous other aliases) unregistered company, he pays naive, down n' out, gullible foreigners via cash or Visa Extensions to write reviews, post videos, etc claiming what a great service his company provides.
Looks like he has found the perfect down and out with Aaron. I will have to google this Hossain Maaregnejhad (aka John Kep), we really should have a alert thread for these ""top blokes". Thanks for the heads up.
“The journey, not the arrival, matters.”
– T. S. Eliot
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pope2Pope »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:40 pm
Pope2Pope wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:44 pm Looks like dip shit Arron is back with a bang...even more dilliusion than ever. The donkey thinks he is going to go into Cambodia law enforcement.
Wow what is the backstory to that pic? Are they accepting foreigners into the police. Is this kinda like the thailand tourist police?

Can you imagine the power trip that fool Aaron would be on if he managed to get even a tourist police rank. :evil:
– T. S. Eliot
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

@Pope2Pope his name is Ostap Dorashenko, son of the Russian tycoon who owned the (former?) Snake House in Sihanoukville, he had obtained Cambodian Citizenship and purchased a position in the Immigratiin Police, but was dismissed in 2017....

From a Cambodia Daily article which is no longer available online...
“Disciplined Captain Doroshenko Ostap, ID 70340, office of Preah Sihanouk provincial police commissariat, is informed of the stripping of his rank and dismissal from the National Police framework,” it says.

“Reason: violated discipline of the national police.”

His salary and entitlements payments would be terminated in March, it added.

Im Voleak, the deputy provincial police chief, said his office had complained to National Police headquarters because the younger Doroshenko was not showing up for work or singing the national anthem with his fellow officers.

“It was our provincial police report that made Samdech [Mr. Kheng] make a decision,” he said.

“He did not respect the force’s discipline. Our force principles [say] he needs to show up and join in the anthem, but he is arrogant because he is a foreigner. He has the money and he can obtain whatever [rank] he wants,” Mr. Voleak said.

“He did not come to work and just went about his own business.”

Asked about his dismissal in a text message, Ostap responded with a smiling face emoji.

“All ok! I’m happy cus I’ve been asking for long time about stop from immigration police and I’m preparing documents for new job in military,” he said. “I don’t care what they said, but I know what I want.”
Aaron in Cambodia hasn't got a shit show of ever obtaining Citizenship or a position in Cambodian Law Enforcement, the bloke is delusional, and a Walter Mitty of the highest order.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

He's the son of an esteemed foreign businessman who used to produce and supply antivenin for snake bites. He is not in the police anymore. There are pretty much zero foreigners in the police force or army here. The only exceptions I can think of are French officers who have worked with the Royal Gendarmerie, and various other liaison officers and the like of McCabe from the CPU. As for this clown Aaron joining the police, what the fuck use would his addled brain be?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pope2Pope »

@PSD-Kiwi and @John Bingham, thanks for the update. Not sure why anyone would want to become a policeman over here unless it was for the ""tea money" ;)

Looking at the salary, it seems pretty good for a local but the website is probably not fully accurate

salaryexplorer.com

Lets see what this dope will get up in cambodia...cant see him staying long term without his mammy paying for her adult child son.
– T. S. Eliot
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:15 pm As for this clown Aaron joining the police, what the fuck use would his addled brain be?
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

What individual would ever think about giving this narcissistic fool a gun and badge under any situation?

And thanks for the heads up on this John Kep character and his bogus companies.
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pope2Pope »

Looks like this John Kep character has screwed over Aaron...this should be interesting....Karma is a bitch, they deserve each other, I like the "love you" at the end of the text from Jon haha

– T. S. Eliot
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Pope2Pope wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:00 pm Wow what is the backstory to that pic? Are they accepting foreigners into the police. Is this kinda like the thailand tourist police?
I met him in Sihanoukville, he seemed like a decent enough guy.

His father was another story completely, he was involved in a lot of gangster activity, related to his feud with Russian fugitive, Polonsky.
One of the most fascinating stories from that area.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

@Pope2Pope have sent you a Private Message mate, cheers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic