American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
blueman.cambodia
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by blueman.cambodia »

Spotted in Siem Reap on Sok San Road on New Years Eve. Off his face on whatever he is smoking. He came in the bar where I was sitting with a buddy. My buddy apparently has some history with him. Heard the two interact and Aaron was completely incoherent. He has lost a few more pounds since I saw him in Kampot a couple months ago.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

54 pages of adult bullying. Let the man destroy his life in peace Jesus Christ on a Stick!
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pope2Pope »

blueman.cambodia wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:58 am Image
Spotted in Siem Reap on Sok San Road on New Years Eve. Off his face on whatever he is smoking. He came in the bar where I was sitting with a buddy. My buddy apparently has some history with him. Heard the two interact and Aaron was completely incoherent. He has lost a few more pounds since I saw him in Kampot a couple months ago.
Ice diet? Hopefully not for the sake of his family back home...
“The journey, not the arrival, matters.”
– T. S. Eliot
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pope2Pope »

ItWasntMe wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:38 am 54 pages of adult bullying. Let the man destroy his life in peace Jesus Christ on a Stick!
Well with his fake cancer claim (to get donations from viewers), fake HIV claim (to get back that his ex, the video of her crying thinking she had HIV was heartbreaking), woman bashing past, trying to publicly destroy his ex mate with serious accusations ( which should be placed on Aaron) and being a general bum/deadbeat dad of 4, I think he deserves to be subject to such a thread.

I know it is very unlikely but maybe he will see the error of his ways with the help of this thread..but given that he thinks all CEO members are pedos and his clear lack of logic thinking I doubt he will. I imagine he has the classic "I'm a victim" and combined with his illusions of grandeur he is on a set course to fu5k up his life even more......train wreck of his life is at full speed ahead (Hit the breaks Aaron!! )
– T. S. Eliot
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Pope2Pope wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:24 pm
ItWasntMe wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:38 am 54 pages of adult bullying. Let the man destroy his life in peace Jesus Christ on a Stick!
Well with his fake cancer claim (to get donations from viewers), fake HIV claim (to get back that his ex, the video of her crying thinking she had HIV was heartbreaking), woman bashing past, trying to publicly destroy his ex mate with serious accusations ( which should be placed on Aaron) and being a general bum/deadbeat dad of 4, I think he deserves to be subject to such a thread.

I know it is very unlikely but maybe he will see the error of his ways with the help of this thread..but given that he thinks all CEO members are pedos and his clear lack of logic thinking I doubt he will. I imagine he has the classic "I'm a victim" and combined with his illusions of grandeur he is on a set course to fu5k up his life even more......train wreck of his life is at full speed ahead (Hit the breaks Aaron!! )
I do get the multidimensional trainwreck aspect and the fact that he's working hard to make it worse.

Still, if this was the street and you guys were 20 people kicking him while he's off his ass peeing himself in public... Let's say I would not be looking at any of you like winners.
nerdlinger
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by nerdlinger »

Ghostwriter wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:26 am
I wanted to like this but he really does come across like a coot. There’s plenty to criticise about the vlogger archetype but he’s done so little research into it that his takedown just amounts to “damn kids these days why cantcha get a proper job, what’s the world coming to, youngins and their damn pokeymans and tamagotchis”
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

ItWasntMe wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:28 pm

I do get the multidimensional trainwreck aspect and the fact that he's working hard to make it worse.

Still, if this was the street and you guys were 20 people kicking him while he's off his ass peeing himself in public... Let's say I would not be looking at any of you like winners.
Everybody looks like a winner compared to deadbeat Aaron.
Don’t forget, this cunt is making unsubstantiated accusations of named individuals being peadophiles, and all expat members of CEO in general, he deserves everything he gets, fuck him.
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pope2Pope »

ItWasntMe wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:28 pm

There is no way I would do any interacting with Aaron, the guy is toxic..just look at what he has done to those close to him
1) Dumped this 4 kids and moved cambodia to get stoned and bang hookers (nothing wrong with that if you have no responsibilities at home but not at the cost of messing up your young kids lives...anyone that has dated a woman whose father abandoned them will understand that one.
2) Scamming his parents with fake threatening suicide FB posts to get money from them. Im guess that they must be in their late 60s given Aaron is nearly 40, at this stage of their life it is Aaron who should be looking out for them...fucking man child.
3) Bashing is exgirlfriend
4) Making his ex-wife pay for his life style in cambodia via alimony rather than using that money to support the 3 kids he has with her, he surely is not contributing anything to their upkeep...he can't even afford to pay his own debts in cambodia.
5) Making serious false accusations against his ex-mate that helped him out, Aaron simply does not realise what impact that can have on someone's life.
6) Making a youtube video (since taken down) directed at his ex mate and telling him maybe he should kill himself..Never a subject to be joked about as I think most of us know someone (usually a man) that has killed themselves.
7) Tricking his ex into thinking she has HIV.

.....and thats only what he posts about...can you imagine what he gets up to offline...a walking talking scumbag

Now I certainly don't wish any physical harm but the way his is going there is a shit ton of Karma heading straight for him. This type of guy is exactly the type of person that needs to be called out, even if it's just on a thread....

As Chad Sexington said "he deserves everything he gets, fuck him!"
– T. S. Eliot
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Not denying any of that though some of it is news to me, quite a guy..

But still think it's a messed up thread, and certainly not doing any favor to his kids and their supposed bullies.

I get though that he made it personal by calling out some individuals pedos and now all of us posting here? Whatever man he's clearly got some mental issues. And threads like this likely only makes it worse.

It's a good laugh at times and sad at others but he's got people around him that needs to deal with the aftermath of him reading all this shit. Plus as you say kids and family back home.

The humane thing would be to let him end his journey in peace.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic