American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by Chad Sexington »

Here’s my take on this person.
He’s an almost 40 year old man with a criminal record, with no means to support himself or his children, if he’s not leeching off his ex wife (mother of his kids) and his parents, he’s hustling for handouts from strangers (begging)
He’s shirking the responsibility for himself and for his 3 or 4? kids who he has no direct contact with (if any contact at all?) and run away from those responsibilities and become a fugitive from reality. He’s bumming around in Cambodia, deluding himself that he’s actually got his shit together, the only person who’s figured out the secrets to a happy life, and that everybody else is a fucking asshole.
Kidding himself he’s some kind of lone wolf (he can’t make or keep any real friends) trailblazing adventurer/explorer, is his way to suppress the painful/embarrassing reality that he’s a deadbeat waste of space, but perversely, instead of keeping his head down and not drawing attention to the fact he’s a loser, he uploads these videos because he’s a narcissistic loser.
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pope2Pope »

He is a 40 year old man with the mind of a 13 year old..just checked out the links in his video description and lead to some questionable content haha..basketcase if i ever saw one...

[media]
“The journey, not the arrival, matters.”
– T. S. Eliot
blueman.cambodia
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by blueman.cambodia »

In his latest video.... His words, mixed with the title "one for our sins", the last closing comment "I finally found my destiny", and the video closing with "the end"..... Leads me to the opinion he has decided to top himself.

SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Yeah well, Blue, Koh Kong will do that to you if are the melancholic type. easily.

On the other hand... wet season with nobody around often tends to set those with a strong inner Drama Queen off into this kind of bullshit histrionics. They can't handle the stillness.

Sorry, I would normally show more concern, as a matter of course - but egoists don't usually tend to suicide. They are far too important for that.
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Post by angsta »

Pope2Pope wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:25 am He is a 40 year old man with the mind of a 13 year old..just checked out the links in his video description and lead to some questionable content haha..basketcase if i ever saw one...

[media]
What is this fresh hell?
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Post by hburns »

angsta wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:59 am
Pope2Pope wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:25 am He is a 40 year old man with the mind of a 13 year old..just checked out the links in his video description and lead to some questionable content haha..basketcase if i ever saw one...

[media]
What is this fresh hell?
What is the age of the target audience for this shite?
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Post by angsta »

AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
nerdlinger
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by nerdlinger »

blueman.cambodia wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:31 am In his latest video.... His words, mixed with the title "one for our sins", the last closing comment "I finally found my destiny", and the video closing with "the end"..... Leads me to the opinion he has decided to top himself.

“I have run across the path of people who are truly toxic, I’m happy I could expose them”… sounds like the sort of thing you hear well-adjusted people say all the time. :ROFL:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

He seems more that a bit retarded. :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

I guess we all suffer to a degree in lacking a little self-awareness, but some perceive themselves to be so far removed from who or what they actually are that it borders on delusion. Cambodia seems to attract a disproportionate number of mislead westerner fools living in some fanciful reality that the country could easily be named Cam-Eisoptrophobia (Eisoptrophobia is a fear of seeing ones own reflection). But I suppose these buggy types makes the rest of us feel a bit better about our own peculiar selves.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic