American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by Pope2Pope »

pissontheroof wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:01 am blueman.cambodia wrote: ↑Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:06 pm
Go to YouTube channel "Aaron in Cambodia"
.. there is one of them.

I did that …
This guy is a real nut case ,..he keeps saying cumeye like he knows what he is talking about so I asked him ;
What does it mean ? When you are speaking english but keep saying kumeye .. tell me
I gave him a little criticism ( … I was expecting a response that never came )
( Yea right , evevrybody calls him the white cambodian )
…so checked back today and they were deleted ..

he us delusional !

Could not agree more. Just when I thought Aaron could not get worse he posted a video (now deleted) earlier in the week calling out Jon again (ok, so nothing new there) but then goes on to say that Jon should kill himself as he has nothing to offer to the world..wow a new low for this donkey....complete scumbag (not that this was not clear already)

Being so delusional I wonder what he thinks he offers the world...running out on his four kids, still depending on his mommy for cash, faking infections and illness to get attention or harm other....but I guess he can say that his shit show of a life keeps this tread going ;)

Jon's last video:

[media]
Last edited by Pope2Pope on Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“The journey, not the arrival, matters.”
– T. S. Eliot
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Video's plot :

Turning left after right after left, a guy is mumbling about the buildings he comes across, evoking how people are great, how he finishes his meal to the last bit of rice, how he's gonna volunteer here and there, while driving randomly somewhere in the suburbs of some little town.

Reminds me of chicory.
The chicory's taste is bland to the point of reminding the amnesiac that he forgot everything.

I guess i'm gonna rewatch The Room after this, better life's lessons there, higher range acting, plus a good laugh.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Ghostwriter wrote:Reminds me of chicory.
The chicory's taste is bland to the point of reminding the amnesiac that he forgot everything.
I love chicory coffee. Great as cafe au lait. (Half coffee half hot milk). Along with an order of fluffy, melt in the mouth beignets covered in powdered sugar. Great morning breakfast, or anytime dessert. Even in the middle of the night.

It’s one of the quintessential tastes of New Orleans.
At Cafe du Monde, just waiting the Vietnamese waiters scurry back and forth, crammed shoulder to shoulder with strangers doing the same thing. Just watching the world go by.

Can’t wait for the virus to resolve and go back to that dreamy life.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:27 pm
Ghostwriter wrote:Reminds me of chicory.
I love chicory coffee.
The one i'm thinking of
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Chicory coffee is a beverage made using the roots of the chicory plant, which are roasted, ground and brewed into a coffee-like drink.

Chicory coffee tastes similar to coffee but has a flavor that’s often described as slightly woody and nutty.

It’s used either on its own or mixed with coffee to complement its flavor.

Although the history of chicory coffee is not entirely clear, it’s believed to have originated in the 1800s in France during a massive coffee shortage.

Desperate for a similar substitute, people began mixing chicory roots into their coffee to get their coffee fix.

Years later during the Civil War, it also became popular in New Orleans when the city experienced a coffee shortage after Union naval blockades cut off one of their ports.

Today, chicory coffee can still be found in many parts of the world and is often used as a caffeine-free alternative to regular coffee.
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Post by angsta »

The clown is back on the meth and definitely doesn't want your money. No way!

Unless of course you want to see him do exciting things then it's $20.

Go ahead and unsubscribe!

Who is the 400lb Australian?

AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

angsta wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:56 pm The clown is back on the meth and definitely doesn't want your money. No way!

Unless of course you want to see him do exciting things then it's $20.
That gives him a few things in common already with stripclub pole dancers.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

At least that one was only 4 minutes long. I don't understand why he has so many problems and complains so much. I think he's just trying to emulate No Joke by disparaging every other whitey that lives here. All those 440 Ib drooling perverts and geriatrics with teenagers. Everyone who doesn't agree with him fits into one of those categories. Unfortunately he is aimless and doesn't seem to have anything of substance to say. It's basically all just an extended tourist trip for him, he hates anyone who is more together than him and is actually doing something here. I feel sorry for him and his subscribers, they operate in an echo-chamber of garbage about "Living your life" and "Doing it like No Joke". It's quite sad really, I guess these lost souls just need to cling to something. If he wasn't so nasty and offensive about people he doesn't know I'd give him a chance, but he's just a whiny, self-centered and dull individual.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Post by hburns »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:51 pm they operate in an echo-chamber of garbage about "Living your life" and "Doing it like No Joke".
At least No Joke was trying to do something with himself, he had some competition fights and made attempts at starting his own business as a personal trainer. This guy Aaron lives in a complete fantasy world, he talked of a thousand ways he was going to help people
in his early videos. Unfortunately for him, he has neither the knowledge or skill set to be of any help. He threw down a bag of dirt in one video and claimed he'd built a road. Apart from that he's just been banging hookers and begging for money.
Strawberryshake
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Strawberryshake »

Its sad you know here i was just about ready to transfer him by pay pal 100$ for seeing him do another swim with these hungry crocodiles but now i have second thoughts about his sincerity at a human being. 🥳
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic