American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Strawberryshake
Expatriate
Germany

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by Strawberryshake »

So why did Jon dump ur daughter? You didn’t mind their age cap?
Buddhasmafia
BANNED
New Zealand

Post by Buddhasmafia »

Pope2Pope wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:41 am
Buddhasmafia wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:03 am
Pope2Pope wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:37 am
hburns wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:25 pm You need document everything that Aaron has done online, screen shots of thumbnails, video descriptions and comments as well as downloading the videos he has posted. Use all of this evidence and pursue a lawsuit against him. It will cost some money but it will cost Aaron a lot more.
That's a good idea but old Aaron does not have two pennies to rub together but for sure some action needs to be taken to stop this deadbeat donkey. I would imagine that Jon has a lot of dirt on him...sure we will awkward when they bump into each other in kampot
I think it's unlikely they'll bump into each other in Kampot, despite the city's relatively diminutive size. Aaron didn't crawl far from Jon's location to his new hole in the ground, Jon doesn't frequent the whore bars that are Aaron's preferred environment & neither, I believe, does Jon have any interest or desire to have any further contact with him. Also, despite his pathetic, chest beating braggadocio, I would expect Aaron's grown a set of eyes in the back of his empty head to avoid Jon. In fact, Aaron seems to have taken a physical hiatus from public life altogether recently, I guess he prefers to hide behind his keyboard as all previous evidence shows. BTW: Deadbeat Donkey- beautiful alliteration! :bow:
haha...I was inspired by your "sniveling bag of snot" description.

Fair play to Jon for not seeing red, not many of us could hold back if we saw someone that made such false accusations against us. Karma is a bitch and Im sure it will catch up with Aaron soon enough
Fair play indeed, he's held up well, but the poor bugger's really been done a number on & he's one of the good ones too. I just want to put an end to it, it sucks watching your friends go through Hell.
Kohker
BANNED
Austria

Post by Kohker »

Strawberryshake wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:23 am So why did Jon dump ur daughter? You didn’t mind their age cap?
He probably encouraged it, the guys clearly a freak.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Buddhasmafia has left the building.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Kahuna
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kahuna »

I was just about to request that he apologise to @John Bingham who was in no way in error with his posts and replies but it seems that the timeframe has passed.
What is about Kampot? It just seems to attract more of the similar types as AinC all seemingly with their own axes to grind against the expat community.
And did CEO discover another relative of Jenny From The Block? Similar wording and similar deflection and abuse of CEO members when called out on said posts.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Kahuna wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:13 pm I was just about to request that he apologise to @John Bingham who was in no way in error with his posts and replies but it seems that the timeframe has passed.
No need, it's pretty obvious to everyone that the guy is a total twat. Another deluded fool who thinks they are somehow superior to all other foreigners because they live in some fly-blown village in the middle of nowhere. Imagine how much of a failure you'd have to be as a parent if your step-child's best option was to marry an older foreigner as soon as she turned eighteen? Poor kid, uneducated and raised by selfish idiots.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
nerdlinger
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by nerdlinger »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:00 pm Another deluded fool who thinks they are somehow superior to all other foreigners because they live in some fly-blown village in the middle of nowhere.
The Japanese expat community refer to this as "MY JAPAN Syndrome" when it happens there. Seeing another white face reminds one of their own foreign-ness and outsider status, like Helena Bonham-Carter at Ed Norton's counselling in Fight Club. The response is to question the other's motives for being there.

He's not like me, really. I'm here because I belong, he's here because he's a creepy weirdo...
blueman.cambodia
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by blueman.cambodia »

AIC is no stranger to slandering people. Has done many times on a number of people where in the past posting his naming and shaming movies on YouTube he then takes down after a few days. I see he also has a habit of deleting comments on his vids he does not agree with.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Well you can only name and shame people who have something to hide. If you are an itinerant blogger who nobody decent would associate with then that "threat" becomes even more absurd.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic