American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

angsta wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:21 am

Man with Aids who relies on begging via YouTube doesn't like beggars in Cambodia.

What a cunt.
In the video he says he told the restaurateur "you lost a customer", and says she replied "why?", to which he started his ramble about her allowing the beggars in.
He is so far up his own ass, he didn't realise that what she meant, was, lose 1, gain 10 equals gain 9. I'm sure she will miss his advise for her self-betterment and how to run a successful business. She has be strong at this time, and should feel blessed that their paths crossed and he has imparted his wisdom to her, but for now his crusade must continue. If only I had PayPal for his laPyaP, then I could make a point of not using it. It's the whole "Pay" and "Pal" thing.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

Kow4me1 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:17 pm
angsta wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:37 pm
Kow4me1 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:33 am

Man with Aids who relies on begging via YouTube doesn't like beggars in Cambodia.

What a cunt.
i have no doubt this guy Aaron is a douchebag, and in no way do i support him.
But your comment, specifically mentioning his "medical" issues is out of line and makes you a piece of shit and an ignorant fool.
His 'medical issues' are that he is a fantasist that pretends to have cancer aids as a way of exploiting the generosity of morons via YouTube.

He lied to everyone that he had cancer for donations, and he lied to a 19 yr old bargirl that he had aids because she dumped him. That's the kinda guy he is. What a man!

And I am the bad guy here?

Keep up, son.
As my response has clearly stated, I have no doubt that Aaron is a douchebag and do not support him.

However, I'm sure none of you want to be attacked for your medical issues, fake or real.
You can find a million things to criticize this guy over, it's not difficult. So instead of attacking whatever medical issues he has or does not have, it's just easier to state that he's a complete and total douchebag. Nothing else really needs to be said. Of course this is all in my opinion, you may feel differently.

Get with the program KOW, stop being a sympathiser for losers like Aaron.. You Muppet :hattip:
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Calling someone a Douchebag means nothing (sticks/stones, water/ducks back), and is baseless without specification and evidence thereof, whereby warranting (and setting you up for) any number of appropriate responses, from an online "At least I can moisten a 'vag'. Guess that would make you a KY, or a... what do they call ladyboy cream, anyway?" to a face-to-face "Ooh, is that cum on your breath?"
Worst case scenario, there can be a few legal issues, you may prefer to avoid with online defamation, as he seems to derive an income from the dicumentaries (dictated documentaries). This will not happen however, due to his legal costs surpassing the $18.63 in lost income.
Kow4me1
BANNED
United States of America

Post by Kow4me1 »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:10 pm Calling someone a Douchebag means nothing (sticks/stones, water/ducks back), and is baseless without specification and evidence thereof, whereby warranting (and setting you up for) any number of appropriate responses, from an online "At least I can moisten a 'vag'. Guess that would make you a KY, or a... what do they call ladyboy cream, anyway?" to a face-to-face "Ooh, is that cum on your breath?"
Worst case scenario, there can be a few legal issues, you may prefer to avoid with online defamation, as he seems to derive an income from the dicumentaries (dictated documentaries). This will not happen however, due to his legal costs surpassing the $18.63 in lost income.
Nah, the "in my opinion" keeps me clear of any legal issues. As far as evidence, well, watch any of his videos and make the determination yourself.
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Post by angsta »

Kow4me1 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:17 pm
angsta wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:37 pm
Kow4me1 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:33 am

What a cunt.
i have no doubt this guy Aaron is a douchebag, and in no way do i support him.
But your comment, specifically mentioning his "medical" issues is out of line and makes you a piece of shit and an ignorant fool.
His 'medical issues' are that he is a fantasist that pretends to have cancer aids as a way of exploiting the generosity of morons via YouTube.

He lied to everyone that he had cancer for donations, and he lied to a 19 yr old bargirl that he had aids because she dumped him. That's the kinda guy he is. What a man!

And I am the bad guy here?

Keep up, son.
As my response has clearly stated, I have no doubt that Aaron is a douchebag and do not support him.
However, I'm sure none of you want to be attacked for your medical issues, fake or real.
You can find a million things to criticize this guy over, it's not difficult. So instead of attacking whatever medical issues he has or does not have, it's just easier to state that he's a complete and total douchebag. Nothing else really needs to be said. Of course this is all in my opinion, you may feel differently.

Yeah! Those fake medical issues are the final straw! Maybe if he stopped pretending to have cancer aids, I would stop laughing at him for pretending he had cancer aids.

His problem is where can he go AFTER the cancer aids? Tricky? I guess he can't use the Vid because YouTube would close his channel or some shit. Bike accident? That's my guess.

His unfortunate ex-wife has decided to stop funding the douche so he needs to up his begging game. That's probably why his attacking the local beggars, too much competition.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

In the video/s where he claims to have cancer and/or HIV, does he request donations or mention how to send funds to him? That's legally taboo.

Lying about having a disease isn't a crime. Lying about having a disease for a pecuniary advantage is illegal.

One thing is for sure, from what you're saying, is, he definitely does have an illness.

Often fever fakers do it for attention and sympathy, not because they are necessarily trying to scam people out of money. These people really do have a disease, not cancer but a mental illness known as a factitious disorder. People with this disorder pretend to have an illness (usually a terminal one) and often go to great lengths to maintain the hoax.
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Post by angsta »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:35 am In the video/s where he claims to have cancer and/or HIV, does he request donations or mention how to send funds to him? That's legally taboo.

Lying about having a disease isn't a crime. Lying about having a disease for a pecuniary advantage is illegal.

One thing is for sure, from what you're saying, is, he definitely does have an illness.

Often fever fakers do it for attention and sympathy, not because they are necessarily trying to scam people out of money. These people really do have a disease, not cancer but a mental illness known as a factitious disorder. People with this disorder pretend to have an illness (usually a terminal one) and often go to great lengths to maintain the hoax.
Check the back catalogue if you have nothing better to do. He's probably deleted them now. He's a fantasist. He said he came to Cambodia to cure his cancer and PTSD because he was also pretending to be a military veteran, until someone unearthed his large criminal record and mug shots. He then had to backtrack/lie his way out of that. Clown.

The Aids lie was more recent. A Khmer girl dumped him and his fragile ego couldn't take the rejection. He did a number of videos saying that he'd taken an Aids test and he was positive, because he wanted to upset the young girl that had dumped him. Apparently he'd been sleeping with a number of ladyboys in SR and she found out. I guess when you have been through the prison system in the US at a young age ladyboys remind you of the good times ;) .

Anyway, he's a wrong un. Deported, destitute and/or dead.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

Kow4me1 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:03 pm
Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:10 pm Calling someone a Douchebag means nothing (sticks/stones, water/ducks back), and is baseless without specification and evidence thereof, whereby warranting (and setting you up for) any number of appropriate responses, from an online "At least I can moisten a 'vag'. Guess that would make you a KY, or a... what do they call ladyboy cream, anyway?" to a face-to-face "Ooh, is that cum on your breath?"
Nah, the "in my opinion" keeps me clear of any legal issues. As far as evidence, well, watch any of his videos and make the determination yourself.
"In my opinion" keeps you clear of legal issues on a cambodian expat forum??? wtf!

Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

angsta wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:19 pm
Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:35 am In the video/s where he claims to have cancer and/or HIV, does he request donations or mention how to send funds to him? That's legally taboo.

Check the back catalogue if you have nothing better to do. He's probably deleted them now. He's a fantasist. He said he came to Cambodia to cure his cancer and PTSD because he was also pretending to be a military veteran, until someone unearthed his large criminal record and mug shots. He then had to backtrack/lie his way out of that. Clown.

The Aids lie was more recent. A Khmer girl dumped him and his fragile ego couldn't take the rejection. He did a number of videos saying that he'd taken an Aids test and he was positive, because he wanted to upset the young girl that had dumped him. Apparently he'd been sleeping with a number of ladyboys in SR and she found out. I guess when you have been through the prison system in the US at a young age ladyboys remind you of the good times ;) .

Anyway, he's a wrong un. Deported, destitute and/or dead.
He has done his homework; lying about military background, also not illegal. He seems to want to be something he is not. Maybe some are buying it or he is inventing them as well. Oh dear. Dr Phil!
blueman.cambodia
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by blueman.cambodia »

Now Mister Aaron Loopy is begging for money to provide him the money is search of missing Malaysian Plane MH370 in the Cambodia jungle. Last I read of such a claim of the plane being there, is that it was a proven hoax.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic