American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Accusations of being a diddler have been thrown out there, Aaron is on the ropes
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
blueman.cambodia
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by blueman.cambodia »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IL_z6m7mQ

I think it very creepy of him in his latest video where the same young and obvious underage girl is seen in different shots.
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Post by angsta »

blueman.cambodia wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:24 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IL_z6m7mQ

I think it very creepy of him in his latest video where the same young and obvious underage girl is seen in different shots.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
oldfatbarang
Expatriate

Post by oldfatbarang »

I do not know Mr,Eyman but if I were him I would avoid getting into dispute with other expats on a public forum unless he actually enjoys that sort of thing.There are some people who look for any excuse to direct critical comments at others,Give them the slightest excuse and they will leap at an opportunity to make negative judgment.People who would likely get along well together drinking in a pub can sometimes be very harsh when provided with a place to vent when they know they are not face to face with the person who they are commenting about,Particulary, if they lack the maturity to think things over very carefully before they say them.There are people who arguing with, is like wrestling with a pig,everyone gets dirty, and the pig loves it.If you are one of those type of people I urge you to go right ahead enjoy yourself, and take on all comers,as I suppose that people who read forums enjoy a good scrap now and then.
barang_TK
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by barang_TK »

blueman.cambodia wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:24 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IL_z6m7mQ

She's way older than that, not far from 30yo now i suppose.
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Post by angsta »

Man with Aids who relies on begging via YouTube doesn't like beggars in Cambodia.

What a cunt.
Kow4me1
BANNED
United States of America

Post by Kow4me1 »

angsta wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:21 am

Man with Aids who relies on begging via YouTube doesn't like beggars in Cambodia.

What a cunt.
i have no doubt this guy Aaron is a douchebag, and in no way do i support him.
But your comment, specifically mentioning his "medical" issues is out of line and makes you a piece of shit and an ignorant fool.
blueman.cambodia
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by blueman.cambodia »

Is it not the case that under Cambodia law that all of Cambodia belongs to the Khmer people, and it is against the law to chase away those begging unless they are doing some crime?
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Post by angsta »

Kow4me1 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:33 am

What a cunt.
But your comment, specifically mentioning his "medical" issues is out of line and makes you a piece of shit and an ignorant fool.
His 'medical issues' are that he is a fantasist that pretends to have cancer aids as a way of exploiting the generosity of morons via YouTube.

He lied to everyone that he had cancer for donations, and he lied to a 19 yr old bargirl that he had aids because she dumped him. That's the kinda guy he is. What a man!

And I am the bad guy here?

Keep up, son.
Kow4me1
BANNED
United States of America

Post by Kow4me1 »

angsta wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:37 pm
Kow4me1 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:33 am

What a cunt.
His 'medical issues' are that he is a fantasist that pretends to have cancer aids as a way of exploiting the generosity of morons via YouTube.

He lied to everyone that he had cancer for donations, and he lied to a 19 yr old bargirl that he had aids because she dumped him. That's the kinda guy he is. What a man!

And I am the bad guy here?

Keep up, son.
As my response has clearly stated, I have no doubt that Aaron is a douchebag and do not support him.
However, I'm sure none of you want to be attacked for your medical issues, fake or real.
You can find a million things to criticize this guy over, it's not difficult. So instead of attacking whatever medical issues he has or does not have, it's just easier to state that he's a complete and total douchebag. Nothing else really needs to be said. Of course this is all in my opinion, you may feel differently.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic