American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Khmu Nation wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:31 am
Khmu Nation wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:20 pm Why are these freaks always American?
This is a serious question, not rhetorical.

I understand that all expats have a reason to be here and most are dysfunctional. But just oddball nerdy weirdo loners and they are always American.
Had to be rhetorical or digging for a bite. Latter didn't stir up much (bit old), and the former because obviously, as the 3rd most populous country, chances are... Hence, the most populous is the least popular (crime rate envy). A case could also be included for a certain heavily-populated African nation. Indians seem comparatively well-behaved, from what I see
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

hburns wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:25 pm
ItWasntMe wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:02 pm Impressive amount of variations :bow:

Was referring to "Reader's Digest version": An abridged or compressed, concise version.
From what I gather, he was a nobody desperate to become a somebody. In his quest for fame he thought by attacking CEO and its members that his dreams would become reality.
Sorry, I must have missed/forgotten the CEO attacks. Feel free to repost his anti-CEO posts.
(I can't even remember who this guy is supposed to be. :fool: )
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Post by hburns »

Anchor Moy wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:56 pm

Was referring to "Reader's Digest version": An abridged or compressed, concise version.
From what I gather, he was a nobody desperate to become a somebody. In his quest for fame he thought by attacking CEO and its members that his dreams would become reality.
Sorry, I must have missed/forgotten the CEO attacks. Feel free to repost his anti-CEO posts.
(I can't even remember who this guy is supposed to be. :fool: )
I've spoon fed you too much already. Time for you to put a little effort in yourself. Maybe the very 1st post on this thread would be a good place to start. I know it might not be the most obvious way of finding out how this all started but give it a try, see what you learn.

EDIT: sorry, I thought it was "itwasntme" that I was replying too. Still though, the video in the 1st post explains this thread
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

^ You are right, hb, but this thread has been going on for some time and I'd forgotten how the whole thing started. :hattip:

The OP:
It seems that Aaron Eyman joined CEO and posted about some personal problems, and then a poster here made a comment saying that he seems to be running away from his problems. Well, he took the advice badly, and now he's upset because he doesn't run from anything, and wants a smackdown with the poster.

Here's the video. It's a bit long, and he mainly talks about himself, but you get the drift after 5 minutes. The video says CEO/K444, but mostly it is a lot of tripe about CEO, and of course, lots of talking about what a tough guy he is.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Intriguing, thank you Mr Burns.

I skimmed the thread now so..

RDV:
Vlogger becomes member of some expat forums.
Drama arises and threads are deleted I believe.
Vlogger takes the drama to YouTube where he can't be censored and makes a bunch of threats (and possibly accusations).
This thread is created as a response.
More videos are dissecrated while outlining the character.
Some members found old convictions and newspaper clips etc not speaking so much in favor of said vloggers credibility.
And so it goes.

What started it all though seems to have been lost :Search:
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

When attacking him, I think some consideration taken toward the detrimental effect the ridicule has on his mental health, would be a responsible and grown-up cogitation (while I don't qualify for that group, I would bet they would agree). If indeed this is a slow autonomous train crash, you wouldn't wanna be the engineer.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:10 am When attacking him, I think some consideration taken toward the detrimental effect the ridicule has on his mental health, would be a responsible and grown-up cogitation (while I don't qualify for that group, I would bet they would agree). If indeed this is a slow autonomous train crash, you wouldn't wanna be the engineer.
Just to clarify, not trying to attack him, was just curious why he got all this negative attention.

Quite the judgement to be hung out to dry with your name like this forever and ever, but I guess he stepped on some big toes :sorry:
ergosemper
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ergosemper »

ItWasntMe wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:08 pm
Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:10 am When attacking him, I think some consideration taken toward the detrimental effect the ridicule has on his mental health, would be a responsible and grown-up cogitation (while I don't qualify for that group, I would bet they would agree). If indeed this is a slow autonomous train crash, you wouldn't wanna be the engineer.
Just to clarify, not trying to attack him, was just curious why he got all this negative attention.

Quite the judgement to be hung out to dry with your name like this forever and ever, but I guess he stepped on some big toes :sorry:
Aaron, is that you?? So creative.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

ergosemper wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:25 pm
ItWasntMe wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:08 pm

Aaron, is that you?? So creative.
Yes. Nothing gets past you huh.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic