American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by hburns »

blueman.cambodia wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:28 am Quotes from the master .... (see youtube link at base of this post)

"I know I am intelligent"
"what I am doing is recognizing my value"
"do I get around with women too much, yeah"
"There are a lot of people online that talk bad shit about my channel" (there is a reason for that ! :lol: )
"There are more acceptable levels of selfishness than there are of selflessness"
"when I fell sick with cancer, my friends, my true friends, just pulled through for me. You know Aaron, I know you can't work, I want to pad your wallet a little bit... and I was really comfortable with it. ..... they are adamantly and vehemently are into my brain"
"do I swear too much? yeah"
"am I a playboy? yeah'
"am I a reckless retard on a motorbike? yeah"

They guy is becoming more delusional. Will he see Christmas with his obvious drug use??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdgdB2O_SvI&t=423s
There is a peach in these 2 videos. In the 1st he talks about is hatred for fat, old men taking advantage of women with their money. In the 2nd video which is older he talks about how he went to street 136 and bought 4 hookers (his words) from a bar, got back to his room and one of them had a one eyed trouser snake.

I've never got past the 1st couple of minutes of any of his videos. Aside from the guy being a total narcissist, he is boring as fuck. Disappointing really as I enjoyed watching his hero NJH, kind of hoped this guy would have a personality but no.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

hburns wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:40 pm
I've never got past the 1st couple of minutes of any of his videos. Aside from the guy being a total narcissist, he is boring as fuck. Disappointing really as I enjoyed watching his hero NJH, kind of hoped this guy would have a personality but no.
Agreed, he takes ages to get to any point, if there is one, by which time I have turned it off. Dull bastard.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Matty9999
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Matty9999 »

Two underlying themes, well 3... :stir: he's a bit short on cash... has or had cancer... a drug addict or a drunk or a smoker... ókay #4 is your call? lmao
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Like George Costanza, but with hair.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I feel sorry for that young woman with the guy totally bullshitting about how terrible prostitution is. And then in the older video he was boasting about picking up four hookers on 136 street and ladyboys etc? Da fuq outta here. She looked embarrased.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Post by hburns »

She looked quite bored.
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Post by crob »

hburns wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:51 pm She looked quite bored.
they always are.... but what do expect when you have to listen to some wacked-out Barang speaking jibberish
angsta
Expatriate
Iran

Post by angsta »

Matty9999 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:36 pm Two underlying themes, well 3... :stir: he's a bit short on cash... has or had cancer... a drug addict or a drunk or a smoker... ókay #4 is your call? lmao
His ex-wife has decided to stop funding his vacation so e-begging is his only option at this point. I can't believe people give this clown money?

Dead, deported or destitute. They are the only endings for this guy. Possibly the hat-trick.

How is his cancer Aids going?
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Teddy1
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Teddy1 »

So if you are bored enough to watch his video, "Vent valve release.." (I was)
He comments to his young lady how much he hates old fat barang men with young Khmer women and yet here he is 37 and his young Khmer lady (that he is obviously wooing,) states shes is a young single mum and that she is also a teenager herself.
Hmmm Double standard.
I hope she wakes up. She seems smart and articulate, just not worldly as becomes her age and circumstance.
My entire life can be summed up in one sentence:
"Well that didnt go as planned".
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

blueman.cambodia wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:28 am Quotes from the master .... (see youtube link at base of this post)

"I know I am intelligent"
"what I am doing is recognizing my value"
"do I get around with women too much, yeah"
"There are a lot of people online that talk bad shit about my channel" (there is a reason for that ! :lol: )
"There are more acceptable levels of selfishness than there are of selflessness"
"when I fell sick with cancer, my friends, my true friends, just pulled through for me. You know Aaron, I know you can't work, I want to pad your wallet a little bit... and I was really comfortable with it. ..... they are adamantly and vehemently are into my brain"
"do I swear too much? yeah"
"am I a playboy? yeah'
"am I a reckless retard on a motorbike? yeah"

They guy is becoming more delusional. Will he see Christmas with his obvious drug use??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdgdB2O_SvI&t=423s
This waste of skin is still here? :facepalm:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic