Snookyville pics 2005 ?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Snookyville pics 2005 ?

Post by nemo »

Thanks for the photos!
jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by jaynewcastle »

Yobbo wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:35 pm 4th photo from the Golden Sand?
It is, I stayed there on my 2nd trip to Snooky in 2015.

Already a lot of noisy ignorant Chinese tour groups staying there in the hotel then, little did we know what was going to happen just a few years later
Tommie
Expatriate
Norway

Post by Tommie »

What is left in Snooky?

Utopia is gone, so are the beachfront bars and restaurants I used to love. Is the corner bar still open on the hill? I will miss the 24h open Sakal restaurant and the square and pub street. What happened to all the people that worked in these places? I heard that Mark from German Crazy sausage bar on the hill reopened in Kampot? Has everyone gone to PP or Kampot now?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Doc67 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:04 am
"Perhaps you would like me to come in there and wash your #### for you, you little ####."

Can you explain what this is supposed to mean?
its from this mate...
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
whatwat
Expatriate
Hong Kong

Post by whatwat »

Tommie wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:53 pm What is left in Snooky?

Utopia is gone, so are the beachfront bars and restaurants I used to love. Is the corner bar still open on the hill? I will miss the 24h open Sakal restaurant and the square and pub street. What happened to all the people that worked in these places? I heard that Mark from German Crazy sausage bar on the hill reopened in Kampot? Has everyone gone to PP or Kampot now?
Corner Bar and Fishermen’s Den are still open.
Don’t listen to Chinese whispers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic