Borat 2 is coming to a cinema near you

Streaming video, book reviews, movie requests and more.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Borat 2 is coming to a cinema near you

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Borat Subsequent Moviefilm: Delivery of Prodigious Bribe to American Regime for Make Benefit Once Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

In his latest movie the comic plays his iconic character coming back to the US to deliver a gift to Vice President Mike Pence: his 15-year-old daughter, Tutar (played by Bulgarian actress Maria Bakalova).

Rudy Giuliani has a cameo in the new 'Borat' movie where he appears to have an inappropriate encounter with a fake female reporter. Giuliani went to the hotel room thinking he was being interviewed about the Trump administration's COVID-19 response. The young woman is flirtatious with him and invites him to the bedroom, which is rigged with hidden cameras.

Giuliani then asks for her phone number and address. He lies back on the bed and has his hands in his pants.

The hotel room scene ends when Baron Cohen, who was disguised as part of the crew, bursts into the room in an outlandish outfit screaming that the young woman is 15 years old. Up to that point, there is no indication she is underage. The character, Borat's daughter, is played by actress Maria Bakalova, who is listed as 24 years old on the Internet Movie Database site, IMDb.com.

Full:
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/revi ... ss-2020-10
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/rudy ... er-2020-10
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/giul ... ne-2020-10
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Borat 2 is coming to a cinema near you

Post by atst »

Watched the trailer, just seen all the not so funny parts, its old predictable cliche humer, but lots people will like it I suppose. :dm:
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Meanwhile back in Australia..

Fourteen years after he last donned a mankini and visited our shores to promote his first movie, Sacha Baron Cohen's Borat returned to Bondi Beach on Thursday. Or at least a six-metre-tall statue of him did.

As scores of amused locals, befuddled tourists, and press in Borat facemasks watched on, a helicopter dramatically delivered the huge statue to Bondi's Marks Park, site of the annual Sculpture by the Sea festival, which would've started this week if not for the ongoing pandemic.

"It give me great pleasure to present you with this giant Borat erection at Bondi Beach," said Baron Cohen in character as Borat via a live satellite feed from "Kazakhstan".

"This statue was quarantine in a hotel in Melbourne for 14 days. It is free of COVID but probably have syphilis after four of your security guards make sexy-time with it," he added.

The stunt, organised by streamer Amazon Prime Video, was to promote Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, Baron Cohen's unlikely new outing as the fictional Kazakh journalist who he'd initially retired in 2007, a year after winning a Golden Globe for the role in his defining first film Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan.

Full: https://www.smh.com.au/culture/movies/y ... 567m1.html
nerdlinger
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by nerdlinger »

clutchcargo wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:35 am Giuliani then asks for her phone number and address. He lies back on the bed and has his hands in his pants.

The hotel room scene ends when Baron Cohen, who was disguised as part of the crew, bursts into the room in an outlandish outfit screaming that the young woman is 15 years old. Up to that point, there is no indication she is underage. The character, Borat's daughter, is played by actress Maria Bakalova, who is listed as 24 years old on the Internet Movie Database site, IMDb.com.
I’d have been a lot more inclined to give Giuliani the benefit of doubt if not for the huge discrepancy between how he described the incident months ago and what was recorded on camera.

He seems to be using the Trump playbook of not caring if something can be proved to be a barefaced lie because none of his supporters have any interest in looking at the evidence regardless, so he might as well tell a story that makes himself look good.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

The film clips are coming out thick and fast..

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Haha, how he keeps fooling people, I'll never understand. Especially famous people. Let's see which big names he gets cancelled this time around. :popcorn: Giuliani is a fucking idiot.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

the full clip
judge for urself
i think he fucked up

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

LOL. What a fucking dweeb.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Cinema?

Lol, on Amazon past three days. I got my free download already
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Dude took a long time to "tuck in his shirt".
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic