- Posts: 40468
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
- Reputation: 2322
- Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia News (Phnom Penh): On October 21, 2020, at 3:10 pm, a club named 55A caught on fire, on street 55/240 Sangkat Chaktomok, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. The club owner was identified as Jing Sopheap, a 71-year-old woman.
The whole 14 X 30 meters club was burned down, but the fire didn't reach any other houses and there was nobody injured.
The police used 8 firetrucks from the fire office, 2 firetrucks from Olympia city, and 2 firetrucks from the Cambodian national bank, which eventually put out the fire at 6:30 pm.
The fire was caused by repairmen using soldering-iron equipment.
Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US
Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY
Follow CEO on social media:
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Users browsing this forum: Anchor Moy, AndyKK, Bing [Bot], cautious colin, CEOCambodiaNews, Ingvar 7788, jjy, Kammekor, mossie, Old8404, Ong Tay, Patcan, paul2d, Sam, siliconlife, Soriya, Spigzy, Splashback, steelyRon, STEVITO, Stiliko, Tobias526, Username Taken, Who-care and 591 guests