airasia-x-out-of-money

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

airasia-x-out-of-money

Post by truffledog »

I will miss Air Asia if the whole group should collapse. Them cheap airfares often decided on my travel plans and places i visited.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/20 ... t-of-money
work is for people who cant find truffles
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Re: airasia-x-out-of-money

Post by Marty »

truffledog wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:56 am I will miss Air Asia if the whole group should collapse. Them cheap airfares often decided on my travel plans and places i visited.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/20 ... t-of-money
Highly unlikely. The little chickenshit carriers of Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines are more likely to collapse, opening market share to Air Asia.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

I'm still waiting for a voucher from Philippines airlines from June. Not a refund, just a voucher. They won't even tell me how much it will be for. I have given up any hope. I think maybe they have too.

AirAsia should let the X division go and kiss goodbye to that 65 BIllion ringgit debt.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Doc67 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:01 am I'm still waiting for a voucher from Philippines airlines from June. Not a refund, just a voucher. They won't even tell me how much it will be for. I have given up any hope. I think maybe they have too.

AirAsia should let the X division go and kiss goodbye to that 65 BIllion ringgit debt.
I got my Air Asia voucher. Not immediately, but I got it and it is good to the year 2022. I avoid both Philippines Airlines and Cebu Pacific. Both are very poorly run. I'd be pleased if they both went out out of business!
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Post by crob »

I reckon they'll get some govement baleouts and return in some form, they bring in to much money to the region
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic