Chinese Woman, Alone and in Tears in Phnom Penh Street

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Chinese Woman, Alone and in Tears in Phnom Penh Street

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News, Phnom Penh: A Chinese woman, Z*** Y*****, was found wandering alone in the street with a suitcase, without a goal, not knowing where to go. She decided to sit in the middle of the road, crying alone, causing a surprise for a Daun Penh District Inspectorate Patrol Force at 11:30 pm on October 14, 2020; at the roundabout of Samdech Sangka Chuon Nath, Khan Daun Penh. She has lost all her money and is now homeless after being evicted from her hotel, because she had no money to pay the rent.
The 32-year-old woman told a Chinese translator that she had been living in Cambodia for about 9 months; but she has no job and no money so she wants to go back to China.
The local tuktuk drivers said that the woman lost all her money gambling, and that she has been hanging around, talking to herself, and seems to have drug addiction and mental health problems.
When the local people saw the woman sitting on the road crying, they asked the police to intervene. However, the police didn't really know what to do with her. Then, by chance, two Chinese men came along and said they would help her and that she could stay at their house while sorting out her problems, so no need for the police to be involved, and the woman agreed to go with them.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: Chinese Woman, Alone and in Tears in Phnom Penh Street

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

I'm a bit of a softie and definitely would have let her stay at my place, but those good samaritan Chinese guys with hearts of gold got there first...
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
mehfisto
BANNED
Australia

Post by mehfisto »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:41 am I'm a bit of a softie and definitely would have let her stay at my place
I doubt softness has anything to do with your interest in her. :D
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Nothing says "shag me" quite like a meth addicted mental case who'd slit your throat in the morning for your last $8.50. Whip me, beat me, call me trash. *swoon*
Johno35
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Johno35 »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:41 am I'm a bit of a softie and definitely would have let her stay at my place, but those good samaritan Chinese guys with hearts of gold got there first...
Didn’t take her long to find a job!
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:06 pm Nothing says "shag me" quite like a meth addicted mental case who'd slit your throat in the morning for your last $8.50. Whip me, beat me, call me trash. *swoon*

She's rather corpulent and affluent looking for a meth head. Probably just a lush.
Woody
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Woody »

Of course if I had come across her I would have immediately taken her under my wing
Sir Stephen
Expatriate
France

Post by Sir Stephen »

I must say I have not seen many (any?) Chinese mademoiselles dressed like that at 11.30 pm or even at 9.00am :bigeyes:

It doesn't fit the story...even if she have mental problem.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Sir Stephen wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:54 pm I must say I have not seen many (any?) Chinese mademoiselles dressed like that at 11.30 pm or even at 9.00am :bigeyes:

It doesn't fit the story...even if she have mental problem.
Have you been to Sihanoukville ? Many Chinese mademoiselles are less dressed than that at 11:30pm. O:-)

But I agree that the true story may be lost in translation. For example, who are those Chinese guys who just happen to turn up to save a woman in distress ?
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Post by crob »

mehfisto wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:03 pm
Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:41 am I'm a bit of a softie and definitely would have let her stay at my place
I doubt softness has anything to do with your interest in her. :D
True, they look like they have more of a firm silicone feel ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic