Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Post by phuketrichard »

20 days to go,this will hurt
Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.
The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.
https://republicans-judiciary.house.gov ... to-vp-dad/
"Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress."

"Fleas can be taught nearly anything that a Congressman can."

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it."

"An honest man in politics shines more there than he would elsewhere."

"All Congresses and Parliaments have a kindly feeling for idiots, and a compassion for them, on account of personal experience and heredity."

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals."
Mark Twain
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST