Can Trump Still Win?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.

Who Will Win the 2020 US Presidential Election

Poll ended at Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:34 pm

Trump
63%
Biden
37%

Total votes: 57
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Can Trump Still Win?

Post by phuketrichard »

Personally i am utterly disgusted, not just at Trump for not conceding but the whole GOP for not calling on him to do whats right.

Meanwhile at the Virtual G2 summit to deal with covid.
Trump fucks off an plays golf, ( which i have read he cheats at)

While world leaders met on Saturday to discuss preparation efforts to contain and alleviate the coronavirus pandemic in the next few months, President Donald Trump appeared to be golfing.

CNN reported that leaders from Germany, France, South Korea, and Argentina were scheduled to participate in the event. But noticeably absent was Trump, the leader of the country making up the largest share of confirmed coronavirus cases and deaths in the world.
Us Tops 12,000,000 cases / 255, 800 deaths !!!
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Updated at 7:30 p.m. ET
President-elect Joe Biden can finally, formally begin his transition to power, after the General Services Administration on Monday officially ascertained the Democrat's victory over President Trump.

The news came shortly after Trump, who has still yet to concede in the White House race, tweeted that he was recommending the GSA and others in his administration begin "initial protocols" to kickstart the formal transfer of presidential power.
https://www.npr.org/2020/11/23/93795617 ... -protocols
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Well done, Emily.
side
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by side »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:11 am You just wait, Nemo
Commies and Marxists and affordable health care and baby eaters too.

Mark my words on Jan 21
I'll humor you then:

1) Please explain what you mean by Commies and Marxists and in particular, how you see early- to mid 20th century proponents of a failed economic and political experiment affecting 2021 US politics, be specific in terms of outlining clear marxist policies that are about to come into play. While we're here, explain why you're afraid of everything. How do you sleep at night?
2) What's wrong with having affordable health care? Are you against healthy people? Do you frown upon children having broken legs fixed right? Curious.
3) Baby eaters? Ok go on, it's not like the world isn't waiting with baited breath for more conspiracy theories, so go and give birth to another one right here on this dirty little forum.
Me, not that other crap.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Sorry, Side ^^ we were just bantering.
Maybe you missed the little sub-plot in the conversation at the time.

I don't really think marxists, affordable health care or baby eaters will be a major feature over there next year.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

side wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:55 pm
SternAAlbifrons wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:11 am You just wait, Nemo
Commies and Marxists and affordable health care and baby eaters too.

Mark my words on Jan 21
I'll humor you then:

1) Please explain what you mean by Commies and Marxists and in particular, how you see early- to mid 20th century proponents of a failed economic and political experiment affecting 2021 US politics, be specific in terms of outlining clear marxist policies that are about to come into play. While we're here, explain why you're afraid of everything. How do you sleep at night?
2) What's wrong with having affordable health care? Are you against healthy people? Do you frown upon children having broken legs fixed right? Curious.
3) Baby eaters? Ok go on, it's not like the world isn't waiting with baited breath for more conspiracy theories, so go and give birth to another one right here on this dirty little forum.
It was satire. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

LOL:
bet trump is fucking pissed off.. nominates 3 judges and not one of them side in favor of his lawsuit..
US Supreme Court rejects Texas lawsuit aimed at overturning Donald Trump's election losses in key states
The suit, which had been seen as audacious and barely legally sound, challenged Joe Biden's victories in Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/us-supreme- ... _6qsxC84vo

Is There ANYONE out there, ( all you 36 that voted yes)
thinks he still has a shot? :beer1:
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by bittermelon »

If he had a shot at someone on Fifth avenue...he'd still be a loser.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

phuketrichard wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:27 am LOL:
bet trump is fucking pissed off.. nominates 3 judges and not one of them side in favor of his lawsuit..
US Supreme Court rejects Texas lawsuit aimed at overturning Donald Trump's election losses in key states
The suit, which had been seen as audacious and barely legally sound, challenged Joe Biden's victories in Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/us-supreme- ... _6qsxC84vo

Is There ANYONE out there, ( all you 36 that voted yes)
thinks he still has a shot? :beer1:
That's the problem with irrevocable lifetime appointments, gratitude is no longer required.

"Gratitude is merely the lively expectation of future reward"
Sir Humphrey Appleby
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

It's well and truly game over.

And note to the GOP, if you want my vote again at some point in the future, get rid of Trump and his ilk as soon and decisively as you can. Considering how bored I am with the assorted PC, gender studies and BLM nonsense, I would actually love to have an alternative and I doubt I'm the only one. Thank you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic