Can Trump Still Win?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.

Who Will Win the 2020 US Presidential Election

Poll ended at Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:34 pm

Trump
63%
Biden
37%

Total votes: 57
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Can Trump Still Win?

Post by Doc67 »

timmydownawell wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:09 pm To the 63% who voted that yes, he could win in the poll: Did you truly believe that, or was it just your preference that he would?

I know the popular vote doesn't count, but right now it's showing Biden about 4.2m votes ahead of Trump. California's count is only 81% done counting and Biden's getting almost twice as many votes as Trump there, so that margin is going to increase to more than 5.4m.
The take away is this: 2 out of 3 times, CEO members will be wrong! (perhaps including this conclusion)
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

timmydownawell wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:09 pm To the 63% who voted that yes, he could win in the poll: Did you truly believe that, or was it just your preference that he would?

I know the popular vote doesn't count, but right now it's showing Biden about 4.2m votes ahead of Trump. California's count is only 81% done counting and Biden's getting almost twice as many votes as Trump there, so that margin is going to increase to more than 5.4m.
Those are the dead peoples and peoples that moved out of state and voted more than once ,
... all that will be taken over in the litigation against the crooked democrats ,
... the trumpster has the time to pull it off .
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

I thought he would win he kept more promises than most pollies do , but the media has been making a joke off him since day one.
What now for the media
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

atst wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:57 pm I thought he would win he kept more promises than most pollies do , but the media has been making a joke off him since day one.
I think the grand irony is that if Trump had been more authoritarian (as he was constantly accused of being), he might've won re-election. I think he really blew it with COVID and the Pink Floyd concerts in MN. He should taken more direct political action on both issues.
What now for the media
What are they going complain about? Blame everything on?

My predictions:
1. Biden should provide some moments of terrifying/hilarious senility.
2. Trump will still be blamed for everything that goes wrong for the next 5-10 years or so. ("The legacy of Trump", etc.)
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

pissontheroof wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:40 pm

Those are the dead peoples and peoples that moved out of state and voted more than once ,
... all that will be taken over in the litigation against the crooked democrats ,
... the trumpster has the time to pull it off .
Bring on the evidence.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

I am still for trump , .... Don’t worry ..
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Splashback
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Splashback »

timmydownawell wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:13 pm Bring on the evidence.
Exactly right.

Like the clown Giuliani, whose team organised their big press conference at a lawnmower shop by mistake, can present anything credible. Some of you rusted on trolls are still spreading this lame-ass spin.

It was only about a month ago when he had that big bombshell of "evidence" on Hunter Biden's laptop. Haha. But the guy from Fox News lost the only copy...

You know when even Murdoch abandons ship you're fucked. You Trump idiots are embarrassing yourselves. Can't wait for you tiresome fools to fuck off.

I'm tipping a Guiliani and Trump Shawshank Redemption warden style double being more likely than this nonsense even being considered by the Supreme Court.

My question to you rusted on fools is - if it is rejected by the USSC, will you finally shut the fuck up?
Apollo91881
Expatriate
France

Post by Apollo91881 »

atst wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:57 pm I thought he would win he kept more promises than most pollies do , but the media has been making a joke off him since day one.
What now for the media
Right. No wall. No health plan. Said he wouldn’t play golf. Relations with NK aren’t better.
He did do a fantastic job hobbling government institutions, reducing environmental protections, making America more divided, removing children from their parents and fucking up a pandemic response. He’s a disrespectful shit stain on the office he holds and when he’s finally out and loses his protections I look forward to all the investigations and lawsuits.
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Splashback wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:11 am
timmydownawell wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:13 pm Bring on the evidence.
Exactly right.

Like the clown Giuliani, whose team organised their big press conference at a lawnmower shop by mistake, can present anything credible. Some of you rusted on trolls are still spreading this lame-ass spin.

It was only about a month ago when he had that big bombshell of "evidence" on Hunter Biden's laptop. Haha. But the guy from Fox News lost the only copy...

You know when even Murdoch abandons ship you're fucked. You Trump idiots are embarrassing yourselves. Can't wait for you tiresome fools to fuck off.

I'm tipping a Guiliani and Trump Shawshank Redemption warden style double being more likely than this nonsense even being considered by the Supreme Court.

My question to you rusted on fools is - if it is rejected by the USSC, will you finally shut the fuck up?
Wow tell us how you really feel! Better take a val pal. It aint over yet!
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

When Bibi and W offer congrats you can take that as a sign that it is in fact over.
Vlad is sad.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic