Any news on Mish

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Any news on Mish

Post by DaveG »

Freightdog wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:47 pm There's an old phrase which in this brave new faceblog world may be a forgotten thing...

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Maybe those expecting their Mate to be in contact should review which direction that support might go in?
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Freightdog wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:47 pm There's an old phrase which in this brave new faceblog world may be a forgotten thing...

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Maybe those expecting their Mate to be in contact should review which direction that support might go in?
It takes a special kind of person to survive in Cambodia & friends are like an opened tub of cream, the more you open the fridge door the quicker it will go off :chin: depending on what you do with the cream :?
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

wendyaspinall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:44 pm
Alex wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:21 pm Are there any news on Mish though?
I really hope he will get in touch with me soon.
I feel that he is missing you, which explains why he hasn't been in touch.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Yobbo wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:41 pm It takes a special kind of person to survive in Cambodia...
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Mish who?
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

clutchcargo wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:32 pm And a short break for @SternAAlbifrons for name calling/baiting other members.
I'm feeling left out you f****** ******
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Doc67 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:24 am
Mish who?
Mish Joe Mama.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

clutchcargo wrote:And a short break for [mention]SternAAlbifrons[/mention] for name calling/baiting other members.
Bravo mods!

Giving others cutesy nicknames is something smug little children do to insult or ridicule others. Adults are assumed to have grown out or their childish behaviors.

He’s the only person on CEO I’ve ever toggled as a ‘Foe’. So I don’t have to deal with his childish smugness. Maybe there are some brilliant insights that he might have. My loss.

Sorry to derail this topic.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

newkidontheblock wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:59 am
clutchcargo wrote:And a short break for @SternAAlbifrons for name calling/baiting other members.
Bravo mods!

Giving others cutesy nicknames is something smug little children do to insult or ridicule others. Adults are assumed to have grown out or their childish behaviors.

Like Donald Trump?
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

While we are at it . Any news on PIEMAN?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic