Are you voting for Joe Biden

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Re: Are you voting for Joe Biden

Post by Random Dude »

Chad Sexington wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:34 am
Kenr wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:19 am
Chad Sexington wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:58 am
Kenr wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:31 am
Chad Sexington wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:46 am

It’d just be nice if there was an end to the double standards, and whoever gets elected is given a fair crack at the job.
When is the last time the same party, minus those winning re-election, won back-to-back? It was Reagan-Bush. There are no double standards, only certain individuals claiming this because Trump said he was cheated, without any proof of course.
No double standards, OK, if you say so.
I don’t say so, facts and history say so.
So you honestly believe that there’s currently no impartiality in the DoJ, in particular the FBI for example? Or that the mainstream media treat Biden in the same manner they did Trump during his tenure?
How is the FBI not being impartial? Or the DoJ for that matter?

As for the media, Trump was constantly doing stupid or outrageous things that would get any politician, but especially the president, massive media attention. Biden, aside from a few old man moments, has just been doing normal president-type stuff.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

Random Dude wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:54 am
Kenr wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:31 am

When is the last time the same party, minus those winning re-election, won back-to-back? It was Reagan-Bush. There are no double standards, only certain individuals claiming this because Trump said he was cheated, without any proof of course.
So you honestly believe that there’s currently no impartiality in the DoJ, in particular the FBI for example? Or that the mainstream media treat Biden in the same manner they did Trump during his tenure?

As for the media, Trump was constantly doing stupid or outrageous things that would get any politician, but especially the president, massive media attention. Biden, aside from a few old man moments, has just been doing normal president-type stuff.
And you are OK with their handling of Hunters laptop? That there’s material on there that compromises “the Big Guy” isn’t worth investigating?
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Chad Sexington wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:02 pm

And you are OK with their handling of Hunters laptop? That there’s material on there that compromises “the Big Guy” isn’t worth investigating?
"And you are OK with their handling of Hunters laptop?"

First, just to clarify here, it's not that I'm ok or not ok about any of this, I really don't care. Like everyone else watching this shit show I have my opinions but I have no personal investment in any of this. Not my clowns, not my circus, I'm just watching the show.

Hunter's laptop... He's not the president so who really cares? From the little I remember when it blew up everyone in Trumpworld was going on about all the damning evidence they had on Hunter that they were going to drop at any time. They still haven't. If they had something juicy they'd have had a field day with it, but there has been nothing.

And if the laptop thing is supposed to be evidence the system is out to persecute Trump while letting Biden get off scot-free with something, let's not forget why Trump is copping all this heat. It's because he and his people tried to have the results of an election changed, incited an attempted coup, has been caught in bank fraud and whatever else they're investigating his company for, and has just been caught with top secret documents he shouldn't have had. That's all serious stuff - of course he's going to get some heat over it. He's not a victim here, anyone in his position would be going through the same dramas.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

Random Dude wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:24 pm

First, just to clarify here, it's not that I'm ok or not ok about any of this, I really don't care. Like everyone else watching this shit show I have my opinions but I have no personal investment in any of this. Not my clowns, not my circus, I'm just watching the show.

Hunter's laptop... He's not the president so who really cares? From the little I remember when it blew up everyone in Trumpworld was going on about all the damning evidence they had on Hunter that they were going to drop at any time. They still haven't. If they had something juicy they'd have had a field day with it, but there has been nothing.

And if the laptop thing is supposed to be evidence the system is out to persecute Trump while letting Biden get off scot-free with something, let's not forget why Trump is copping all this heat. It's because he and his people tried to have the results of an election changed, incited an attempted coup, has been caught in bank fraud and whatever else they're investigating his company for, and has just been caught with top secret documents he shouldn't have had. That's all serious stuff - of course he's going to get some heat over it. He's not a victim here, anyone in his position would be going through the same dramas.
I reckon we’re going to have to agree to disagree on this one✌️
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Chad Sexington wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:13 pm
Random Dude wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:24 pm

I reckon we’re going to have to agree to disagree on this one✌️
I reckon so. :beer3:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

He's still doing that, he doesn't seem to realize he's not the president anymore and that he isn't in the White House.
Trump said ‘weirdo’ Mark Zuckerberg joined him at the White House for dinner ‘last week’

"Last week, the weirdo — he’s a weirdo — Mark Zuckerberg came to the White House, kissed my ass all night," said the president

He then went on, mimicking Mr Zuckerberg: "’Sir, I’d love to have dinner, sir. I’d love to have dinner. I’d love to bring my lovely wife.’ All right, Mark, come on in. ‘Sir, you’re number one on Facebook. I’d like to congratulate you.’ Thank you very much, Mark. I appreciate it."
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 59532.html
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:22 pm

He's still doing that, he doesn't seem to realize he's not the president anymore and that he isn't in the White House.
Trump said ‘weirdo’ Mark Zuckerberg joined him at the White House for dinner ‘last week’

"Last week, the weirdo — he’s a weirdo — Mark Zuckerberg came to the White House, kissed my ass all night," said the president

He then went on, mimicking Mr Zuckerberg: "’Sir, I’d love to have dinner, sir. I’d love to have dinner. I’d love to bring my lovely wife.’ All right, Mark, come on in. ‘Sir, you’re number one on Facebook. I’d like to congratulate you.’ Thank you very much, Mark. I appreciate it."
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 59532.html
Yep. I'm not going to say the media are perfect - far from it, but it's really not that difficult. If Trump wants the media to stop talking about the illegal things he does, and things that make him look like an idiot all he has to do is stop doing illegal or idiotic things. If they're not talking about other politicians doing it, it's because they're not doing illegal or idiotic stuff.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

liberal redneck video
love it :beer3: and spot on

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Random Dude wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:34 pm If Trump wants the media to stop talking about the illegal things he does, and things that make him look like an idiot all he has to do is stop doing illegal or idiotic things. If they're not talking about other politicians doing it, it's because they're not doing illegal or idiotic stuff.
I think you're missing something. Trump comes from the world of reality TV. He thrives on chaos and controversy. While most politicians avoid scandals, Trump thrives on them.

I am speculating he held on to classified documents in order to get some buzz.

PS-The media doesn't talk about most politicians because most of them aren't worth talking about.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

IF your a Trump voter is it still worthwhile to talk about 2020? it sounds like a dude who isn't over his Ex and he keeps yapping about it. Do you want Trump back in the White House or just enjoy the back and forth
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic