Are you voting for Joe Biden

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Are you voting for Joe Biden

Post by BklynBoy »

i think the thread has moved on from the original post.

Imany of us have to agree to disagree regarding Trump / Biden. If you are a trump voter does that mean you still talk about the 2020 election? its in the past. I feel that is a losing strategy .. if your trying to win back the White House.. i don't think to continue talking about how you really won-- will help with independent voters.

I may be wrong but whats the strategy?
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
SlowJoe
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SlowJoe »

I think there's no strategy these days and everyone is just pissed off, so they start swinging wherever they can.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

BklynBoy wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:53 pm i think the thread has moved on from the original post.

Imany of us have to agree to disagree regarding Trump / Biden. If you are a trump voter does that mean you still talk about the 2020 election? its in the past. I feel that is a losing strategy .. if your trying to win back the White House.. i don't think to continue talking about how you really won-- will help with independent voters.

Build the wall! Lock her up! Check the laptop! Ad infinitum. :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:33 pm
BklynBoy wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:53 pm i think the thread has moved on from the original post.

It’d just be nice if there was an end to the double standards, and whoever gets elected is given a fair crack at the job.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Chad Sexington wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:46 am

It’d just be nice if there was an end to the double standards, and whoever gets elected is given a fair crack at the job.
When is the last time the same party, minus those winning re-election, won back-to-back? It was Reagan-Bush. There are no double standards, only certain individuals claiming this because Trump said he was cheated, without any proof of course.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

Kenr wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:31 am

When is the last time the same party, minus those winning re-election, won back-to-back? It was Reagan-Bush. There are no double standards, only certain individuals claiming this because Trump said he was cheated, without any proof of course.
No double standards, OK, if you say so.
Apollo91881
Expatriate
France

Post by Apollo91881 »

I think it was to go hard conservative.
Give everyone a gun, ban books from schools they don’t like and ban abortions. Also go hard on crime, unless the criminal is someone who is conservative. Also if they lose say the election was stolen. Complex strategy.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Chad Sexington wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:58 am

I don’t say so, facts and history say so.
hdgh29
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by hdgh29 »

As always when thinking about this, I have to shake my head in wonder. As an outsider, looking at the world's biggest democracy (supposedly, or is it an oligarchy?) I have to wonder if the people who end up in the ultimate position of power are the best the system can find. Really? Trump /Biden/ Clinton / Sanders etc etc . Really, the best and smartest leaders in that whole big f**king country? Its almost as if Darwin was wrong about everything.
"I tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

Kenr wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:19 am
Chad Sexington wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:58 am

I don’t say so, facts and history say so.
So you honestly believe that there’s currently no impartiality in the DoJ, in particular the FBI for example? Or that the mainstream media treat Biden in the same manner they did Trump during his tenure?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic