First Presidential Debate Between TRUMP-BIDEN (Streaming Live)

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.

WHO'S WINNING?

TRUMP
57%
BIDEN
29%
DRAW
14%

Total votes: 28
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

First Presidential Debate Between TRUMP-BIDEN (Streaming Live)

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Here is the first presidential debate between President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden.

The circus starts at 8:00AM Cambodia time (Wednesday, September 30):

You can vote on who's winning, and you're also able to change your vote as it goes on.

:beer:
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Re: First Presidential Debate Between TRUMP-BIDEN (Streaming Live)

Post by crob »

where the option to vote that hillary will burst, unhinge her jaw and eat them both.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

I don't think the word 'winning' can be associated with these two jokers.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

what will be worth looking for is if Biden suffers as the debate goes on. It was supposed to be 90 minutes straight through with no breaks which, if Biden is as bad as some would have you believe, will be a huge strain on him.
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sigmoid »

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

The next six weeks are going to be my personal media living hell. As if having to contend with the image of Trump's face, the media of the world's opinion of him, the moronic comments from looneys that revere him plastered over unrelated forums I used to enjoy, people in my personal life constantly wanting to him, the related books from those that are or have been some way associated with him taking up increasing bookstore shelf space, and American politics in general almost impossible to avoid every waking moment of my life.....if all that and more hasn't been enough, now the lead up to the election.

Now would actually be that perfect time to take another leave of the internet until the world's obsession with Trump has been removed along with his presidency.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

Had to turn it off. Trump just shouting over the moderator.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Post by crob »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:28 am The next six weeks are going to be my personal media living hell. As if having to contend with the image of Trump's face, the media of the world's opinion of him, the moronic comments from looneys that revere him plastered over unrelated forums I used to enjoy, people in my personal life constantly wanting to him, the related books from those that are or have been some way associated with him taking up increasing bookstore shelf space, and American politics in general almost impossible to avoid every waking moment of my life.....if all that and more hasn't been enough, now the lead up to the election.

Now would actually be that perfect time to take another leave of the internet until the world's obsession with Trump has been removed along with his presidency.
I work in new's... it's going to be exhausting
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

I think it goes without saying that neither of these could possibly care less for the welfare of the average American citizen and that this is all nothing but political theatrics, designed to maintain the illusion that ordinary people hold some sort of power.

But I just can't shake off the feeling of things being a hell of lot more sinister than that. My Khmer partner was talking to me the other night about a friend who is deeply Christian. Apparently they read passages from the bible at every given oppertunity and wear some sort of huge cross around their neck. My partner was talking about it as if it was an issue, so when I asked what the issue was, I was told that it was like something out of a horror film and it terrified my partner. An understandable reaction.

I mention this because it reminds me of how I feel about American politics. Something as innocent, pure and positive as a deeply held religion has been tainted by the evil that lurks just behind it which is difficult not to think about when confronted with it. The image of American politics has suffered a similar fate over the last couple of decades.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Trying to watch and all i can say,
this is the head of the free world an this is the best that the people of america can come up with?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic