WTB: Looking for Fujitsu laptop battery

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Re: WTB: Looking for Fujitsu laptop battery

Post by explorer »

daeum_tnaot wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:41 pm I'll investigate this further then. My only concern is that Fujitsu may have installed some kind of device on the battery casing that tells its firmware on the computer that this battery is old, don't let it work. I saw some postings earlier today about this kind of device on printers for example.
I would also be asking at Davy computer. Ask if they have done this before. I am sure they have done it before. Ask if they are confident it will work.

You can check the price of 18650 batteries, and you may pay $2 each. Check, I might be wrong. There are 9 batteries I think. If my guesses are correct, you may pay $18 for batteries. So they don't make a huge profit.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Re: WTB: Looking for Fujitsu laptop battery

Post by explorer »

daeum_tnaot wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:41 pm I would say the most common usage for the word krowahp is with seeds or pits. Khmer has many words like this that are essentially category markers. Example "daeum" for cigarettes. "cabal" for animals. "Mowan bei cabal" is three chickens or literally three heads of chicken.
You are not wrong. But here we have kroup used for batteries. It is also used for eggs. So it is also used for other small items.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic