Worried about 2 British travellers in Cambodia - advice needed

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: Worried about 2 British travellers in Cambodia - advice needed

Post by Ghostwriter »

Warning to the hot potatoes girls...^^

Now

Meanwhile

Then soon

And then

And finally
Spoiler:
Just in case they don't read well
khmerovitch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by khmerovitch »

Grand Barong wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:02 pm
Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:57 pm I don't mean to disparage Maria, or discount her - Maria is usually feminine (tell that to Marion Wayne)
- concern and kindness, but this thread could become a hall-of-famer. Along with I Dream of Jenny, James Whitlowlife, The Argie's Sticky Hand of God, etal, in the 'Wacky Westerners' category.

Or, it could die an anticlimatical fizzle.

Or, it could be just ok.

Think that's everything covered.
The perfect Storm could be created in PP if they meet up with and befriend Jenny..... :dragonchase:
Can I ask, as the kids say, why you can't keep my name out of your degenerate mouth? Why you feel the need to constantly put down someone who lost 2 of their closest friends within a span of a week and a half and was the victim of a violent crime which I still have the scar on my face from?

As far as these two, I encountered the daughter whose derelict Indian friend, a piece of shit who goes by Loki, tried to steal from me at a bar in Phnom Penh.. I passed by them when I was living in Siem Reap and called them out for being scumbags after she preemptively mad-dogged me (toothlessly) because I'm known for being a frustrating target for scammers and general bullshit probably much like yourself for having this non-threatening "Mickey Mouse" appearance.

I'm sick and tired of the constant desperate attempts to make me out to be some kind of scammer/thief/degenerate when I've mostly been the victim of these people you are so desperate to lump me in with. I've done absolutely nothing to deserve this.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I heard that Michelle, the mother, got the shit kicked out of her on 172 a few nights back. The local women battering her were shouting something on the lines of "Why did you come back!" Apparently she was knocked unconscious and then some good Samaritans dragged her away.
Cambodians. Fuck around and find out.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

So, this level is acomplished :

...Better wake-up before the next step, mashed-potato lady...
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Maybe being knocked out will be the wake-up call, they need to exit Cambodia ASAP.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

waiting for someone to post the video :popcorn:
KunKhmerSR
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by KunKhmerSR »

Grand Barong wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:03 am waiting for someone to post the video :popcorn:
I recon at least half of SR would love to see some footage of that
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:52 pm I heard that Michelle, the mother, got the shit kicked out of her on 172 a few nights back. The local women battering her were shouting something on the lines of "Why did you come back!" Apparently she was knocked unconscious and then some good Samaritans dragged her away.
Cambodians. Fuck around and find out.
She probably walked into a restaurant forgetting she'd already done a dine-and-dash there.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

I thought I saw them at the airport in PP last week. I was hoping they were in their way out, but obviously not.
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Post by angsta »

grumpygit wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:07 am I'll be in pp in a couple of weeks. Hopefully these 2 skanks are in town by then.

I have to say you lot are either over fussy or not being fully honest.

I doubt many of you would would say no if you met them in the street/bar ect.

You'd obviously not want to see the photos.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kyrah-moore ... bdomain=ae

Her?
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic