Worried about 2 British travellers in Cambodia - advice needed

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Worried about 2 British travellers in Cambodia - advice needed

Post by John Bingham »

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

How did this go from being worried about these two (2) grifters to being how hot they are and if you would do them?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Kenr wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:49 pm How did this go from being worried about these two (2) grifters to being how hot they are and if you would do them?
Sheer desperation?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

They look like take drugs, at about 7/10 on severity of addiction. 10/10 is forthcoming with a bit more weight loss and skeletor face.

That’s a “no” from me.
reggie perrin's dad
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by reggie perrin's dad »

I feel a bit bad for Marla, the sister who started this thread. She came across as one of the good guys...

I hope she doesn't have to dig them out if things get sticky :(
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

Private Nuts wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:19 pm Can you post a photo from tinder of the one you think is hot? I would find it easier to engage if I was investing time writing on a thread about a hot woman. Currently, neither of them seem attractive to me.

Sorry, I'm not going to share any photos of her to you so you can invest your time writing about a woman you know nothing about. But thanks for your input Violet, now I know who not to respond to.
How would you have any photos of her? You said you met her "briefly once" when you're older wiser friends guesstimated that you might "like" her and warned you off of her. Did you facebook & tinder search her & screenshot photos? That would be fucking weird mate...

"I've seen the younger one do livestreams on Facebook when they've split up due to fights and she is pretty normal and cool, way too hippy for me, although as a guy, yes that's why my eternally optimistic little fella downstairs was like, "no, this could work, we could work it out, and our kids would hot as f@ck.", The man's eternal optimist that lives in his pants."

Who ever thinks "our kids would be hot as fuck? I've never met a man who would describe a child in that manner, I think it's a saying reserved for pedofiles.... wtf

You are the same guy who posted that they were scared to play in a pool comp as the winnings might count as "Gambling" and you didn't want to break any laws here & get into trouble with the police yet you are even contemplating a relationship with this criminal, meth head train wreck that is wanted by police all over the kingdom?? I think you are a Fantasist my friend with a good dose of paranoia mixed in.

I can't believe Cambodia hasn't eaten you up and spat you out already, or maybe it has.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:05 pm
Kenr wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:49 pm How did this go from being worried about these two (2) grifters to being how hot they are and if you would do them?
Sheer desperation?
We are all just killing time waiting for more news.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:26 pm www.grammarly.com
Congratulations. When are you going to start using it? :D
Private Nuts
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Private Nuts »

Grand Barong wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:17 am
Private Nuts wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:19 pm Can you post a photo from tinder of the one you think is hot? I would find it easier to engage if I was investing time writing on a thread about a hot woman. Currently, neither of them seem attractive to me.

Sorry, I'm not going to share any photos of her to you so you can invest your time writing about a woman you know nothing about. But thanks for your input Violet, now I know who not to respond to.
How would you have any photos of her? You said you met her "briefly once" when you're older wiser friends guesstimated that you might "like" her and warned you off of her. Did you facebook & tinder search her & screenshot photos? That would be fucking weird mate...

"I've seen the younger one do livestreams on Facebook when they've split up due to fights and she is pretty normal and cool, way too hippy for me, although as a guy, yes that's why my eternally optimistic little fella downstairs was like, "no, this could work, we could work it out, and our kids would hot as f@ck.", The man's eternal optimist that lives in his pants."

Who ever thinks "our kids would be hot as fuck? I've never met a man who would describe a child in that manner, I think it's a saying reserved for pedofiles.... wtf

You are the same guy who posted that they were scared to play in a pool comp as the winnings might count as "Gambling" and you didn't want to break any laws here & get into trouble with the police yet you are even contemplating a relationship with this criminal, meth head train wreck that is wanted by police all over the kingdom?? I think you are a Fantasist my friend with a good dose of paranoia mixed in.

I can't believe Cambodia hasn't eaten you up and spat you out already, or maybe it has.
I don't have any photos of her, how did you see my response to John Bingham?, Its not available for me to see on this thread.
Yeah as I said, easy to find on Facebook, you didn't read correctly, we matched on tinder that's how I saw the modelling photo in Dubai.
Dude, you don't realise how easy this stuff is and I'm a goose. You type in her "not common" name and then type the location into Facebook. Boom, it's there.
There's a reason girls like you linking your Facebook or Instagram to tinder, they want all the info they can get on you before meeting up. So why would it not be cool for a guy to want the same when matching on tinder?. That's the whole thing with the internet, especially social media, there's this game that you have to play to try and like you're from the jersey shore or something, else girls won't be interested. Guys are faking their lives and taking photos with wads of cash or standing next to Ferraris they don't own, just to get matched on tinder, and it works for them, it must, else they wouldn't continue doing it. It's pretty sad the direction dating seems to be going in. Dude don't you know anything about evolution theory, people are attracted to good looking people, so, look I don't like that fact, but it's reality, maybe the grand barong has no interest in looks, and no interest in his children's looks, who will have to face the harsh reality of life, which is that "beautiful people" get doors opened for them, sorry that that's the case, I didn't invent it. if so, and you've overcome all physical beauty when you look at women or men, that's good bro, you've overcome something most men find it very difficult to overcome. But don't pretend life isn't a bit easier for you or your kids when they have model like genetics. That's why the story is kind of fascinating, but sad, it's because, in my opinion, their looks have somehow lead them to believe they can get away with things that less attractive people can't. Dude I was just trying to try and show how people can slip into downward spirals. They didn't wake up one day and go, "let's hurt people", but yeah enough from me, i think Doc is right, this thread is probably just killing time to see what happens. I feel bad for them that they somehow ended up like this and sorry for the people they've hurt. Sorry if I hurt you grand barong, with my words, it wasn't my intention. I didn't realise my post would make someone so angry. It wasn't my intention.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Doc67 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:21 am
Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:26 pm www.grammarly.com
Congratulations. When are you going to start using it? :D
Awww. Nasty type eh?

I fit my entire vocab into 1 sentence, but you can't Photoshop your personality. You might have a double-bagger equivalent there.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic