Python Bites Penis in Thai Toilet

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Python Bites Penis in Thai Toilet

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Snake bites teenager using the toilet
Caitlin Ashworth
Published 30 mins ago on 09-09-2020

An 18 year old university student in Nonthaburi was bit by a python while using the toilet. The 1-metre long python was in the toilet bowl when it bit the student’s penis, splattering blood all over the wall and toilet seat. Luckily the student is okay and only needed 3 stitches.

The student’s mother says she’s confused as to why the snake made its way to the toilet, adding that the town house is not in a rural area. The snake was trapped and released in the wild.

There have been numerous reports about snakes making their way into a toilet and biting people, unfortunately after they’ve taken their pants off. Last year, a man in Bangkok was bit in the penis by a 3-metre long python when he used the bathroom. He went to the hospital and got 15 stitches.

Another large snake in Central Thailand bit a woman as she went to use the toilet.

“We all think that it’s something that won’t happen to us, I thought that was too until now when this happened in my own home. How can a snake this size be in the toilet? Let me tell you what happened to Anna, my mother. She went to use the toilet as usual. Our home is a village, not in the forest or the middle of nowhere. The snake bit my mother as she sat on the toilet.”

Just last month, a 4 year old was bit by a snake while sitting on the toilet at a condominium near the Onnut Skytrain Station.

Snakes usually end up in toilets because they’re looking for rats, Geoff Jacobs at Queensland Wildlife Solutions in Australia told BBC in an earlier report. He says the snakes hunt down rats and follow their trail. Many of the rodents go down in sewers.

“There’s only a small amount of water in the bottom of your toilet bowl. They come up through a dry pipe and there’s a small bit of water in the S-bend – he’s only got to go down an inch-and-a-half or two inches and straight back up, so it’s quite easy once they learn how to do it.”

SOURCES:Thai Visa| BBC
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Re: Python Bites Penis in Thai Toilet

Post by yong »

I have to be really careful now a days while using the toilet
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Post by crob »

My greatest fear.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Did the snake bite the woman on the penis? TIT, after all.
TheImplication
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by TheImplication »

crob wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:12 pm My greatest fear.
Mine are snapping turtles.
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

TheImplication wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:11 am
crob wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:12 pm My greatest fear.
Mine are snapping turtles.
For me it’s Thai lady with scissors, heard too many incidents :beer3:
jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by jaynewcastle »

" “There’s only a small amount of water in the bottom of your toilet bowl. They come up through a dry pipe and there’s a small bit of water in the S-bend – he’s only got to go down an inch-and-a-half or two inches and straight back up, so it’s quite easy once they learn how to do it.” "

I was wondering why people couldn't see them, I thought maybe they weren't putting the bathroom light on

Makes you wonder if the snakes are lying in wait then, for somebody to use the toilet ?, rather than just randomly appearing as somebody is using it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic