HIV infection rate can be reduced with Male Circumcision

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Dr Pommy
Expatriate
Thailand

HIV infection rate can be reduced with Male Circumcision

Post by Dr Pommy »

Hi there!

May I introduce Andrology Topic on "3-Benefits-gaining from male circumcision over reducing HIV’s transmission rate"
In case you are interested, you can visit link below

https://thaiuroincambodia.com/2020/09/0 ... cing-hivs/

:Yahoo!: :D
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: HIV infection rate can be reduced with Male Circumcision

Post by Doc67 »

I think I will stick with a condom thank you very much.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Doc67 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:16 am I think I will stick with a condom thank you very much.
^^ I would think the guy above you Doc67 is no doc himself, more sales man I reckon. Why I say so because he doesn't answer questions, but then again he would want to charge I would have thought.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

My parents had all my toes amputated when I was an infant to reduce the risk of me getting in grown toenails later in life, they also had my ears removed at the same time because it’s way more hygienic than having to wash behind them. I’m so grateful to them for their forward thinking about my future health and well being, the hobbling around with my hat constantly slipping down over my eyes is a small price to pay for the peace of mind.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Chad Sexington wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:06 pm My parents had all my toes amputated when I was an infant to reduce the risk of me getting in grown toenails later in life, they also had my ears removed at the same time because it’s way more hygienic than having to wash behind them. I’m so grateful to them for their forward thinking about my future health and well being, the hobbling around with my hat constantly slipping down over my eyes is a small price to pay for the peace of mind.
But if you ever need glasses you'd gonna be a bit fucked though...
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

Back in the 2000s, sexual health doctors in NYC found that gay guys were not heeding advice to use condoms and were maintaining their highly permiscuous lifestyles, so they offered them free circumcisions as an alternative method of preventing HIV.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

There is something wrong when a doctor has to advertise on a forum.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

explorer wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:02 pm There is something wrong when a doctor has to advertise on a forum.

Agree that it's something. Agree it's a forum.

Disagree that it's advertising. Disagree that he has to. Disagree that it's wrong.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

Doc67 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:00 am
Chad Sexington wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:06 pm My parents had all my toes amputated when I was an infant to reduce the risk of me getting in grown toenails later in life, they also had my ears removed at the same time because it’s way more hygienic than having to wash behind them. I’m so grateful to them for their forward thinking about my future health and well being, the hobbling around with my hat constantly slipping down over my eyes is a small price to pay for the peace of mind.
But if you ever need glasses you'd gonna be a bit fucked though...
Pince nez or monocles, problem sorted.
The real pisser is wearing flip flops when you’ve got no toes.
nerdlinger
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by nerdlinger »

How has this spambot not been banned yet?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic