The Price of Beer in Phnom Penh

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Re: The Price of Beer in Phnom Penh

Post by Arget »

Doc my heart bleeds buckets of piss for you and am sure that many of us who shamefully remained in KoW instead of going "home" when the covid hit the fan are envious of you bedspread.
With your attitude and huge abilities of partaking of the vile beer and other alcoholic beverages along with your natural compassion for comforting , and providing hydration to, erstwhile female companions in the bars is admirable.
Your good Samaritan efforts to provide at least one of these lasses a night to share your palatial abode with a safe environment to sleep is heart warming.
Keep up the good work
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

clutchcargo wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:25 pm
Doc67 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:00 am I have been thinking of leaving home with just $5.
Careful where you go and what you wish for with $5 Doc.. :stir:

post413127.html#p413127
I'm gonna need a bigger graph...
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

If you keep up this way someone will have to help you on and off as you will be so tired
Spoiler:
Of course I meant the bar stool
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

Doc67 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:03 pm
Khmu Nation wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:57 pm
Doc67 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:00 am I have been thinking of leaving home with just $5
Welcome to the world of alcoholism.
Do I get a badge?
Afraid not. But good news - when you eventually start attending 12 step meetings and turn into a sanctimonious spiritualist you will get a lovely little chip that says Just For Today on. Something to work towards eh.
lagrange
Expatriate
Panama

Post by lagrange »

"They say that those who are destined to be hanged are not going to drown." (V. Putin)
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

lagrange wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:10 pm Image
Pretty sure theres no.proof alcohol kills brain cells.
Bar girls however, is a different kettle of fish
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic