ANY INFO ON THIS GIRL?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
mymiyagi
Tourist
Afghanistan

ANY INFO ON THIS GIRL?

Post by mymiyagi »

Hello, I made this woman's acquaintance in the last few months and she has ended up tricking me out of $200 with no collection charges.

Its a long story but here she is. She says she was with the owner of the now closed Le Olivier on Rue 51 and worked there as a chef and that she is very connected here with family in the highest ranks of the RCAF but she had nothing when I helped her with a loan and a place to stay after she had been robbed and up to a lot of gambling. After two days of my less than happy about it hospitality she stole a shirt of mine and disappeared. I was able to reach her and her husband (hes stuck in Thailand)via research and she has blemed me for not re paying her and she has threatened me with arrext with her family connections. I have 3 witnesses to the money being lent and not re paid. If anyone knows where she is please PM me or list here. She occassionally stays at Sundance by the riverside around St 104 with one of her girlfriends. I can locate her her house I guess with all the moto guys I know but I think that might be pushing it if she is as connected as she says. I figure with collection fees its worth another 100 at minimum since she had lent me money before I lent her money and she took my passport and charged 20 % daily interest! When she first lent me money i had no idea she wanted that kind of interest by the way, but apparently she does this all the time from other research I did. How can I confirm if her family is who she says they are? I have her Facebook profile and her first name is probably Anet.

thank you
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

ANY INFO ON THIS GIRL?

Post by rozzieoz »

Oh dear. Someone grab the popcorn.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Re: ANY INFO ON THIS GIRL?

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Surviving in the Kingdom through reciprocal loans with local gamblers!

Living the dream.
TheImplication
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by TheImplication »

Basically everything you’re doing, don’t do that. Cut ties, move on, and consider it a learning experience.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Next time the research should come first, not after.
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

"It's ok to lose to opponent. It's never ok to lose to fear."

Mr. Miyagi
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

TheImplication wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:18 am Basically everything you’re doing, don’t do that. Cut ties, move on, and consider it a learning experience.
^^^^^^Listen to this advice ^^^^^^^^

Revenge is a dish best not served.
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Post by Felgerkarb »

Doc67 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:03 am
TheImplication wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:18 am Basically everything you’re doing, don’t do that. Cut ties, move on, and consider it a learning experience.
^^^^^^Listen to this advice ^^^^^^^^

Revenge is a dish best not served.
Voice added. Walk away.
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Agreed.
Oumedc
Expatriate

Post by Oumedc »

let it go
it was just a bad dream
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic