What makes sex great?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

What makes sex great?

Post by rozzieoz »

phuketrichard wrote:
rozzieoz wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:54 pm
Arget wrote:If you were mounted at the time of hitting the button you may just get a quick sharp jolt in the nuts (like an electric fence) and your pleasure post would shrivel up to a softy.
Not necessarily, some guys love and crave the mix of pleasure and pain, especially just before orgasm. For many it will be the cause of the orgasm.

I know this because I used to be a dominatrix ;)
trying to picture a 110 kilo dominatrix scares me :stir:
What a horrible thing to say Richard.
Do you really need to be so cruel?
I wasn’t always 110kg, that was me at my heaviest, long after I stopped being a Domme.

I was fat and I lost weight. You’ll always be a nasty piece of work. You can’t lose that.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Robins
Expatriate
Thailand

Re: What makes sex great?

Post by Robins »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:35 am I would recommend the Moto Mama.
That would work a lot better if the throttle was attached to a variable speed clitoral vibrator.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

explorer wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:53 am The energy of the person. If you decide go hiking with a girl to the top of a mountain, and you are with a girl who says, I will wait at the bottom, you go ahead without me. When you are with the same girl in bed, she will say, I will just lie here, you do it. If you are with another girl, and she has so much energy, she gets to the top of the mountain before you. When you are in bed with her, she will also have a lot of energy, and will play for hours and hours, and have sex several times in a night. So a girl with a lot of energy in real life, will have a lot of energy in bed. Making it fun fun fun.
Equally important is your own energy or fitness level. People who get really unfit, don't have much energy for sex. Those who exercise regularly, and keep fit, have a lot of energy when it comes to sex.

If the other person is great in bed, but you can't keep up with them, it wont be that great.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

In my reality "What makes sex great" I would have to say.............................still getting some!!!!!!!!!! :beer3:
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

Yerg wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:34 am Except the finger up the butt-hole, Rozzie. That’s not nice. Exit only!!!!
Oh no! If I enjoy the sensation of putting something up my bum I might be gay! That's pure homophobia. If you like it, do it. If not, don't.

You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by bittermelon »

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

timmydownawell wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:34 pm
Yerg wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:34 am Except the finger up the butt-hole, Rozzie. That’s not nice. Exit only!!!!
Oh no! If I enjoy the sensation of putting something up my bum I might be gay! That's pure homophobia. If you like it, do it. If not, don't.

What a crock of balls.
Country
Tourist
Philippines

Post by Country »

Blowing your load 3times :D :Yahoo!:

rozzieoz wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:58 pm
Yobbo wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:56 pm
rozzieoz wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:50 pm
Me :Rose:
It can only get better from here.
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ofparadise »

rozzieoz wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:50 pm So that we don't derail the erectile dysfunction thread more than it has been already.

Let's have a discussion between guys and girls - this could be really interesting and educational, if we can manage to not insult one another.
In the PED thread there was a lot of mention of good and bad sex. So:

What makes it good?
What makes it bad?
For the past few years, nothing to be frank. The trailer is better than the movie 90% of the time.

I like the build up, romance and conversation ; catch and release fishing...

The only times I've enjoyed sex it's been wild, painful and a little scary. Animalistic... with complete trust in each other.

where at the end of the session, you feel like you did 2 weeks of therapy in 40 mins...

... and you know a bit more about your partner.

Those kind of sexual encounters are hard to create or plan.

They just happen, when it's the right person.

And I've only dated 2 powerful girls like that...

... that's also why I've never been a 1 night stand person...

I'd rather drink and flirt with a girl all night, and then go back home alone by choice.

p.s:
Of all the girls I've dated, 1 sticks out. She was special and wild.
Each time we used to have sex, I'd be wincing in the shower because of the amount of scratches and blood on my back.
We were young and crazy in love. That's my yardstick.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic