What makes sex great?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: What makes sex great?

Post by DaveG »

Having just read all the comments I have decided that it would be in my best interests to stay out of this one !!!!!!!..... :wink:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I would recommend the Moto Mama.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:35 am I would recommend the Moto Mama.
Electrifying the belt with a button to engage a jolt or two should your partner start to display signs of fatigue would be a suitable premium model, I reckon.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

If you were mounted at the time of hitting the button you may just get a quick sharp jolt in the nuts (like an electric fence) and your pleasure post would shrivel up to a softy.
Sir Stephen
Expatriate
France

Post by Sir Stephen »

I found a :whip: can be effective for extra exciting :stir:
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Arget wrote:If you were mounted at the time of hitting the button you may just get a quick sharp jolt in the nuts (like an electric fence) and your pleasure post would shrivel up to a softy.
Not necessarily, some guys love and crave the mix of pleasure and pain, especially just before orgasm. For many it will be the cause of the orgasm.

I know this because I used to be a dominatrix ;)
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

rozzieoz wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:54 pm
Arget wrote:If you were mounted at the time of hitting the button you may just get a quick sharp jolt in the nuts (like an electric fence) and your pleasure post would shrivel up to a softy.
Not necessarily, some guys love and crave the mix of pleasure and pain, especially just before orgasm. For many it will be the cause of the orgasm.

Except the finger up the butt-hole, Rozzie. That’s not nice. Exit only!!!!
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

There is a marked difference in a pinch on the arm and a kick in the nuts......... been there and been on the ground after the hit. Not a present experience
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Arget wrote:

There is a marked difference in a pinch on the arm and a kick in the nuts......... been there and been on the ground after the hit. Not a present experience
And yet some men pay hundreds of dollars for the experience.......
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

trying to picture a 110 kilo dominatrix scares me :stir:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic