Erectile Dysfunction: 4 Pillars of the ED problems causing

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expat's Online has a huge community of long term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or anywhere else in the Kingdom. Don't be shy, ask CEO's members anything!
User avatar
Yerg
Expatriate
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:41 pm
Reputation: 672
Location: 1984
Great Britain

Re: Erectile Dysfunction: 4 Pillars of the ED problems causing

Post by Yerg » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:33 am

Better to cough with a boner than not coughing...
explorer
Expatriate
Posts: 2223
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:37 pm
Reputation: 724
Australia

Re: Erectile Dysfunction: 4 Pillars of the ED problems causing

Post by explorer » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:47 am

Be aware, Viagra like drugs have caused heart attacks.

This may even explain a small proportion of the unexplained deaths in Cambodia. Not all of them.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
User avatar
Teddy1
Expatriate
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:37 pm
Reputation: 43
Great Britain

Re: Erectile Dysfunction: 4 Pillars of the ED problems causing

Post by Teddy1 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:30 am

OMG guys forget it. Not worth the risk!!!
Just lay back and think of England.
My entire life can be summed up in one sentence:
"Well that didnt go as planned".
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Posts: 860
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:43 pm
Reputation: 311
Cambodia

Re: Erectile Dysfunction: 4 Pillars of the ED problems causing

Post by armchairlawyer » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:38 am

Teddy1 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:26 pm
I sympathize with you in your ignorance because I used to believe the same nonsense when I was young. It's just the way the world works.

What on earth makes you think Im young?
Im actually a mature women, so Im speaking from experience.
Aging bodies of both sexes have issues. Thats indeed the way of the world. You work on yr ED and Ill mange my vaginal dystrophy and in the end we will both be happy. 😀
Oh well then, you don't have that excuse. You weren't speaking from experience, you were speaking from prejudice.
If you don't mind, my lady and I will carry on doing what makes us happy. And if you do mind, then we'll just carry on anyway.
User avatar
Doc67
Expatriate
Posts: 2459
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 1833
Location: PHNOM PENH !!!!!
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Erectile Dysfunction: 4 Pillars of the ED problems causing

Post by Doc67 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:50 am

armchairlawyer wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:38 am
Teddy1 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:26 pm
I sympathize with you in your ignorance because I used to believe the same nonsense when I was young. It's just the way the world works.

What on earth makes you think Im young?
Im actually a mature women, so Im speaking from experience.
Aging bodies of both sexes have issues. Thats indeed the way of the world. You work on yr ED and Ill mange my vaginal dystrophy and in the end we will both be happy. 😀
Oh well then, you don't have that excuse. You weren't speaking from experience, you were speaking from prejudice.
If you don't mind, my lady and I will carry on doing what makes us happy. And if you do mind, then we'll just carry on anyway.
How did a female issue, vaginal dystrophy, get into our male issue topic? Who brought this up? I hadn't even heard of such a thing and 10am on a Saturday morning is not a suitable time to start learning about it.
User avatar
Username Taken
Raven
Posts: 11231
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 6:53 pm
Reputation: 2669
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: Erectile Dysfunction: 4 Pillars of the ED problems causing

Post by Username Taken » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:13 am

Doc67 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:50 am
armchairlawyer wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:38 am
Teddy1 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:26 pm
I sympathize with you in your ignorance because I used to believe the same nonsense when I was young. It's just the way the world works.

What on earth makes you think Im young?
Im actually a mature women, so Im speaking from experience.
Aging bodies of both sexes have issues. Thats indeed the way of the world. You work on yr ED and Ill mange my vaginal dystrophy and in the end we will both be happy. 😀
Oh well then, you don't have that excuse. You weren't speaking from experience, you were speaking from prejudice.
If you don't mind, my lady and I will carry on doing what makes us happy. And if you do mind, then we'll just carry on anyway.
How did a female issue, vaginal dystrophy, get into our male issue topic? Who brought this up? I hadn't even heard of such a thing and 10am on a Saturday morning is not a suitable time to start learning about it.
You're right Doc, there's no room for vagina's on this thread!

Have you noticed that the most vocal posters on this thread have been women. Three that I can count, that probably being the entire female membership of ceo.

Since when were women allowed to have opinions about penis function?
(Aren't they just supposed to count fly spots on the ceiling?) :popcorn:

:stir:
... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
User avatar
Doc67
Expatriate
Posts: 2459
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 1833
Location: PHNOM PENH !!!!!
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Erectile Dysfunction: 4 Pillars of the ED problems causing

Post by Doc67 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:30 am

Username Taken wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:13 am
Doc67 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:50 am
armchairlawyer wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:38 am
Teddy1 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:26 pm
I sympathize with you in your ignorance because I used to believe the same nonsense when I was young. It's just the way the world works.

What on earth makes you think Im young?
Im actually a mature women, so Im speaking from experience.
Aging bodies of both sexes have issues. Thats indeed the way of the world. You work on yr ED and Ill mange my vaginal dystrophy and in the end we will both be happy. 😀
Oh well then, you don't have that excuse. You weren't speaking from experience, you were speaking from prejudice.
If you don't mind, my lady and I will carry on doing what makes us happy. And if you do mind, then we'll just carry on anyway.
How did a female issue, vaginal dystrophy, get into our male issue topic? Who brought this up? I hadn't even heard of such a thing and 10am on a Saturday morning is not a suitable time to start learning about it.
You're right Doc, there's no room for vagina's on this thread!

Have you noticed that the most vocal posters on this thread have been women. Three that I can count, that probably being the entire female membership of ceo.

Since when were women allowed to have opinions about penis function?
(Aren't they just supposed to count fly spots on the ceiling?) :popcorn:

:stir:
Have you noticed that the most vocal posters on this thread have been women
I have noticed that, and it requires a stiff mod policy to get a grip on this encroachment on 'our turf'.
Three that I can count, that probably being the entire female membership of ceo.
There's a lot more old women on here than that.

And for the avoidance of any doubt, I am not anti-vaginas. Some of my best mates a right vaginas
User avatar
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Posts: 3344
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:51 pm
Reputation: 1284
Australia

Re: Erectile Dysfunction: 4 Pillars of the ED problems causing

Post by rozzieoz » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:42 am

I stopped dating anyone over 40, a couple of drinks and they are useless.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
User avatar
Doc67
Expatriate
Posts: 2459
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 1833
Location: PHNOM PENH !!!!!
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Erectile Dysfunction: 4 Pillars of the ED problems causing

Post by Doc67 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:46 am

I've never dated a woman over 40. Even after a lot of drinks they are still useless.
User avatar
Username Taken
Raven
Posts: 11231
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 6:53 pm
Reputation: 2669
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: Erectile Dysfunction: 4 Pillars of the ED problems causing

Post by Username Taken » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:47 am

rozzieoz wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:42 am
I stopped dating anyone over 40, a couple of drinks and they are useless.
Much the same as the rest of the guys on the forum then, stopped dating anyone over 40. :bow:
... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 127 guests