Innocent foreigner brutally attacked at Home Foods GSM

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Feelgood
Expatriate
Cambodia

Innocent foreigner brutally attacked at Home Foods GSM

Post by Feelgood »

At approx 3 am today I witnessed a foreigner in Home Foods bar Golden Sorya Mall being pursued by a hooker named A-Year and he kept repeatedly saying "no no that price is crazy, I dont want to take you! So I asked the staff in the bar what is the problem and they said "That woman is asking $100 from the man to sleep with her". Which means incredibly she is trying to extract money from him BEFORE they have slept together!

This woman Ayear called in two huge thugs from the street whom I have seen her do before. The foreigner kept on saying "I dont want to take her!" And trying to evade the thugs. Then the thugs attacked him with violence enough to kill him along with another 5 street thugs who joined in. He was a big guy but looked terrified and knocked over furniture to try and escape. He was cornered by the "Lion Square" bar and in an obvious racist move a Khmer member of staff there, a complete bystander attacked the poor man.

The security men arrived after what seemed an aged though it did not stop the attack from these monsters but the victim eventually got into a tuk tuk and escaped. The staff at the Home Foods asked me if I wanted another drink and told them I would never buy another drink or come here again unless they can guarantee my safety, and I wont!

That hooker Ayear knew that the foreigner had not used her services but she and her violent thug friends wanted to use a pretext to force money from the innocent foreigner anyway. The thugs hang around in the shadows (often on the broken bench outside the Chinese restaurant on street 51, 25 meters from Home Foods) or circle the bar like sharks sometimes coming into the bar, just waiting for a chance to mug someone and even kill them. HE HE is great for keeping law and order in Cambodia, especially for protecting his honoured foreign guests and these thugs insult him by openly abusing the law in Cambodia.

For foreigners, a warning to keep out of Home Foods and GSM because it is too dangerous!
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: Innocent foreigner brutally attacked Home Foods GS Mall

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

I'm shocked at what happens at 3am at Golden Sorya. Shocked I tell you!
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

For foreigners, a warning to keep out of Home Foods and GSM because it is too dangerous!

Wow. Will stay away from GSM at 3am. Thanks for the heads up. :o
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:50 pm I'm shocked at what happens at 3am at Golden Sorya. Shocked I tell you!
You're not kidding......I saw the girls fighting over the last punter of the evening one night.....it wasn't pretty.

Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

Shit hole best avoided after dark
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

I must be old, really old. Like ancient. At 3 am, I am either sleeping, or at home forced to do work.

How do you young’uns have the energy to go out at 3 am? And still get up at 5 am to go to work?

Please share your magic potion of boundless energy and pep. ‘Cause I’ve been feeling a bit run down and sleep deprived going to bed at 10-11 pm.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Payment before the deed with a GSM skank? Don't have to guess how that will go... :facepalm:
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

newkidontheblock wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:39 pm I must be old, really old. Like ancient. At 3 am, I am either sleeping, or at home forced to do work.

How do you young’uns have the energy to go out at 3 am? And still get up at 5 am to go to work?

Please share your magic potion of boundless energy and pep. ‘Cause I’ve been feeling a bit run down and sleep deprived going to bed at 10-11 pm.
If you must get up at 5am to go to work, you live it wrong.
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

newkidontheblock wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:39 pm And still get up at 5 am to go to work?
lol
you haven't got the hang of this capitalism thing
5am is for the workers

monstra mihi bona!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic