Innocent foreigner brutally attacked at Home Foods GSM

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Austman
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Innocent foreigner brutally attacked at Home Foods GSM

Post by Austman »

ha ha ha ....... nailed it ........hahahah
My wife said to get one of those pills that'll give me a huge hard on for hours! I brought her back some diet pills, Now I am hiding out in Cambodia for a few years until she calms down!
Chukwow
BANNED
Cambodia

Re: Innocent foreigner brutally attacked Home Foods GS Mall

Post by Chukwow »

Chukwow wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:20 am
angkorjohn2 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:11 pm
Soriya wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:28 pm
Shit hole best avoided
Fixed it for you :beer3:

Sorry I disagree. The place is better than the movies sit there for a few hours have a chat and watch Grassroots (AAAHHH AHUM) Cambodians go about their daily routines. Ha ha ha ha
But on the other side of it all I have met some great expats there!
No names
1) An English gentleman who has owned and run a mechanics shop in PP for 30 years the perfect gentleman in his 70s goes there everyday for a green tea or two
2)A Canadian guy in his 70s the fittest 70 year old I have ever met.. again a gentleman and the most humble man I have met, he donates huge amounts of $ to charity... rounds up other expats for donations to help out kmers who have medical problems gets them fixed and pays for it
3)Another Englishman a hot black tea man in his 70s has lost part of his foot here, again a gentleman and always ready for a chat about the football
4)Another Englishman claims himself to have the highest education of expat or Kmer in Cambodia, he can be a knob and exaggerates a bit I feel, a heart of gold and great to debate with
5) How many of the English teachers drink there
6) just last year I met a couple of salesman there at the mall one was selling poly railway sleepers another medical supplies really interesting people
7) Another canuck about 50 i guess a builder or site coordinator has worked here for ever another gentleman and very interesting guy!
8) And believe it or not some of the girls have personalities too and due to circumstances we dont know about are in the situation they are in
9) then there is the owner of homefood (Mentioned in another post) at soya mall have a chat with her for awhile she also a very interesting person

While you penile upright do gooders here on CEO talk shite about anyone and everything trying to prove how proper you are. ooohh i wouldn't go there its terrible
and I only looked at the walkabout from the outside. well eat some fucken concrete and harden the fuck up. you guys are probably those people who only purchased penthouse magazines for the articles yeah yeah.. PS I think ill go to the mall now have a hot tea its about time one of my friends turns up!
.............................................. peanuts
we could make a movie named .... Soya Mall a real life story and the 5 Ps... penile pissant people of Phnom Penh
actors would be easy to find get them from the mall and the 5ps get them from CEO easy as we could bounce from real life to fantasy land.
Austman
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Austman »

Austman wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:40 am Mr Chukwow your a breath of fresh air ,,,,
If I remember my Thai language doesn't your name mean, it may be spelt wrong But HA ha
RE soya mall etc
ha ha ha ....... nailed it ........hahahah
My wife said to get one of those pills that'll give me a huge hard on for hours! I brought her back some diet pills, Now I am hiding out in Cambodia for a few years until she calms down!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Cant you guys even figure out how to quote?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Someday I must visit GSM. Never been all the times I visited PP.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Big Daikon wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:22 am Someday I must visit GSM. Never been all the times I visited PP.
Be sure to take a camera. It sounds like a bit of a zoo.

:popcorn:
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Big Daikon wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:22 am Someday I must visit GSM. Never been all the times I visited PP.
Good luck with that...
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Username Taken wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:38 am

:popcorn:
Streets 130&136 are sufficiently entertaining but the stories of GSM I read here are enticing.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Username Taken wrote:
3 AM - zoo - taxi girl forcing herself on customers

10 AM - expat teachers and others sipping tea
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

Long ago when the backrooms started filling up with gamers and gamblers, dodgy druggists started hanging around the central pool table, more and more "security" goons started appearing, and the girls with sores on their lips stared glassy eyed, I abandoned the place and the entire street.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic