Tale of the French communists...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Tale of the French communists...

Post by OrangeDragon »

General Mackevili wrote:Hear, hear, hear.
Hear, hear, hear, hear.

Some members we just don't need... like the ones that chased off half of our female posters with over the top sexisim, now following it up with over the top racism to try and chase off our few Khmer members. You just hate diversity don't you?

And for those arguing somehow that it's not racism... go look up the definition of the word.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

OrangeDragon wrote:Some members we just don't need... like the ones that chased off half of our female posters with over the top sexisim, now following it up with over the top racism to try and chase off our few Khmer members. You just hate diversity don't you?
We only had like 4 female posters ever, and one is still here. One only really posted links to her preferred forum once she got the green name. The two others are probably busy with other endeavors. Which ones do you think were "chased off CEO with over-the-top sexism"?

Good lord, K440 has been around for well over a decade and has only ever had maybe 4 female posters.

You, on the other hand, have personally requested that several regular CEO posters stop posting here, although I agree that particular individual has mental health issues.
Last edited by Soi Dog on Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

We've actually had more than that... though it's not your job to pay attention to it, so I get that you wouldn't. He was in the lady's section trolling them pretty hard until they all just stopped posting in it, and in general.

I certainly don't envy k440 for their female poster base... but what he was doing was pretty intense and uncalled for.

Now he's doing it again with his "all cambodians are stupid" and such... why is he even posting here if he hates the people and the place so much? He's just an ongoing troll.
Jacket
Expatriate
Austria

Post by Jacket »

Well, fuck me sideways! I post a thread because I want to tell a little story to y'all and all that it becomes is drama and name calling...

...I approve. :stir:

Except for the part where my wife was called an idiot. That was a bit rude. Just because someone doesn't know a whole lot of
shit about politics doesn't mean she's an idiot. She just has different interests. If you'd discuss Khmer mysticism and that kind of stuff with her she'd probably teach you a couple of new things.

Also, the Khmer people have bigger worries than to read up on political philosophy.

Ever heard of Maslows hierarchy of needs?
Bei der Weiterbildung; in der Todeszone.
Jacket
Expatriate
Austria

Post by Jacket »

prahkeitouj wrote:When I was young the word communist to me mean dictatorship, cruel, exploit the flesh and blood of people.
Yeah, that's pretty much what she meant too.
Bei der Weiterbildung; in der Todeszone.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

does it mean something different?
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
Mrs Stroppy
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Mrs Stroppy »

OrangeDragon wrote:We've actually had more than that... though it's not your job to pay attention to it, so I get that you wouldn't. He was in the lady's section trolling them pretty hard until they all just stopped posting in it, and in general.

I certainly don't envy k440 for their female poster base... but what he was doing was pretty intense and uncalled for.

Now he's doing it again with his "all cambodians are stupid" and such... why is he even posting here if he hates the people and the place so much? He's just an ongoing troll.
OD is right on. I tried to find out what his problem was via PM and was ignored. He's just a troll.
Using Tapatalk
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

I find it comical. Many "journalist"...well not really journalist they are actually activist here in Cambodia are in fact far left leaning lunatics. Along with many NGO's pushing the Neo Lib agenda.

Look up Nick Axelrod. A leftist lunatic pushing Pol Pot like ideas back in Cambodia in the disguise of..Journalism.

These are the types of people who will do a great photo op at Stung Meanchy slum then go back to Browns coffee and write about the 20 min they spent with the poor as if they had a clue on what daily life is like for the poor.
Worst then her is Denise Hruby. Jesus Christ...her parents should be put taken behind a shed and well...you fill in the blanks for releasing such a sick mind on the world.

Kinda sad....these types of Activist, I mean Journalist get credit because they help push the agenda that's plaguing the world.

Transitioning Cambodia...back to the stone age because this time its going to work!
Last edited by The Add Jay on Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
wasabi
Expatriate

Post by wasabi »

frank lee bent wrote:well why not go back under your bridge then?
now we all know you are a twat.
Exactly what I've been saying since day dot - he is the king of twatflannels and thanks to this fuckwit, I hit about -50 karma points (not that I give a real shit, as was kinda aiming for -100 before being told to ease up on him :lol: )
General Chatter
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by General Chatter »

Wasabi is on on zero karma ...... :beer3:
I was born with nothing , and I still have most of it left.

ChessCube Account name is generalchat
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic