Tale of the French communists...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Tale of the French communists...

Post by frank lee bent »

not a reply francis, just circular logic.

maybe a vietnam forum is more suitable for you.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

OrangeDragon wrote:
Francis wrote:No insult intended Jacket (it's an interesting story), but isn't it a sad, sobering moment when one finds out that the person one is married to is an utter idiot ??? Truth is....this is what you get when you marry a Cambodian. Sometimes I really don't understand you guys.......you are intelligent, relatively young and mostly good looking, and then out of the blue you switch off your brains and begin to think with your dicks.
God that's a sad and pathetic racist attitude. My wife speaks/reads/writes 3 languages and does math in her head faster than I can do it on a calculator. She absorbs new concepts like a sponge and is more open minded than I suspect you ever were. Your estimation of an entire people based on your experience with a few prostitutes and tuktuk drivers is beyond ignorant and illustrates that quite well.

As much as you seem to hate Cambodia and cambodians based on your series of recent posts... why do you even bother posting here? Just to shit on other people because they like what you hate? If so... do us all a favor and take it somewhere else.

I know a great story. I knew a guy from Pakistan who moved to America. He was young open minded never met anyone outside his own race and color. After a series of very bad encounters(I dont feel like listing them but Ya knowww typical black buffoonery happened) of with African Americans and no other "race" of people. He now hates Blacks despite people telling him not all are like that.

Taking this approach is the same as a dentist telling you, you have a cavity and the tooth needs to come out and you talk back to the dentist and tell him Wellllllll Notttt allll my teeth have cavities!
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
walkjivefly
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by walkjivefly »

Francis wrote:No insult intended Jacket (it's an interesting story), but isn't it a sad, sobering moment when one finds out that the person one is married to is an utter idiot ??? Truth is....this is what you get when you marry a Cambodian. Sometimes I really don't understand you guys.......you are intelligent, relatively young and mostly good looking, and then out of the blue you switch off your brains and begin to think with your dicks.
Are you speaking from experience, Francis, or just out of your arse? How many idiots have you married, how many were Cambodians? How do you know Jacket or anyone else with a Cambodian wife is intelligent, relatively young and mostly good looking? Thanks for the compliments by the way.

Ah, right, you don't; it's all your opinion. And yes, you're entitled to it. Here's mine: you become more of a twat with every passing day. Now run along and boil some earth.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

hear, hear.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Hear, hear, hear.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Francis
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Francis »

Und der Haifisch der hat Tränen
Und die laufen vom Gesicht
Doch der Haifisch lebt im Wasser
So die Tränen sieht man nicht

In der Tiefe ist es einsam
Und so manche Träne fliesst
Und so kommt es dass das Wasser
In den Meeren salzig ist
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

well why not go back under your bridge then?
now we all know you are a twat.
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Post by MekongMouse »

The Add Jay wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:
God that's a sad and pathetic racist attitude. My wife speaks/reads/writes 3 languages and does math in her head faster than I can do it on a calculator. She absorbs new concepts like a sponge and is more open minded than I suspect you ever were. Your estimation of an entire people based on your experience with a few prostitutes and tuktuk drivers is beyond ignorant and illustrates that quite well.

As much as you seem to hate Cambodia and cambodians based on your series of recent posts... why do you even bother posting here? Just to shit on other people because they like what you hate? If so... do us all a favor and take it somewhere else.

I know a great story. I knew a guy from Pakistan who moved to America. He was young open minded never met anyone outside his own race and color. After a series of very bad encounters(I dont feel like listing them but Ya knowww typical black buffoonery happened) of with African Americans and no other "race" of people. He now hates Blacks despite people telling him not all are like that.

Taking this approach is the same as a dentist telling you, you have a cavity and the tooth needs to come out and you talk back to the dentist and tell him Wellllllll Notttt allll my teeth have cavities!
So you're Pakistani? That makes so much sense now.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

When I was young the word communist to me mean dictatorship, cruel, exploit the flesh and blood of people. But when I went to school , i realized that communists and dictatorial system are different. Many Cambodians couldn't go to school during the civil war. In their concept, France collected tax seriouly from Cambodians, France might be a bad character in Khmer history( cambodia History). Of course, we can't deny that France rotectorate is both advantages and disadvantages for Cambodia. French dug Khmer history, culture,.. ect that were burried in the war.
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

prahkeitouj wrote:..., France collected tax seriouly from Cambodians, France might be a bad character in Khmer history( cambodia History). Of course, we can't deny that France rotectorate is both advantages and disadvantages for Cambodia. French dug Khmer history, culture,.. ect that were burried in the war.
Yeah. All that... and they smell bad too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic