Chinese Man LY HONG Nabbed with Zoraki Pistol in Phnom Penh Borey

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Chinese Man LY HONG Nabbed with Zoraki Pistol in Phnom Penh Borey

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News (Phnom Penh): On July 18, 2020, a 28-year-old Chinese man, LY HONG, was arrested for using a gun illegally in street 2004, Borey Okeday, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.
The police confiscated a ZORAKI pistol, M 906-TD, 13 bullets, and a magazine. The suspect was detained at Khan Sen Sok police station for questioning following the legal procedure.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
lagrange
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Chinese Man LY HONG Nabbed with Zoraki Pistol in Phnom Penh Borey

Post by lagrange »

Probably going to start something......
" Tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
Andy S Tawatin
Expatriate

Post by Andy S Tawatin »

lagrange wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:16 pm Probably going to start something......
Keeps drawing a blank.
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

If its the same similar looking chink from here whose khmer missus walked out on friday, then the gun is an extension of his dick.
The twat is a boring,keep my girl locked up so no1 else wants/sees her kind of recluse.
Breath in her direction and shes cheating
He goes out 1 or 2 times a week for food and water, downgraded his room and is arrogant as fuck. Drives a prius, that could explain that.
I might add she is a minger
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Soriya wrote:If its the same similar looking chink from here whose khmer missus walked out on friday, then the gun is an extension of his dick.
The twat is a boring,keep my girl locked up so no1 else wants/sees her kind of recluse.
He goes out 1 or 2 times a week for food and water, downgraded his room and is arrogant as fuck. Drives a prius, that could explain that.
?

So she’s your girl and also his missus at the same time? You lead an exciting life. One that has the potential to end in disaster for all involved, as well as any bystanders at the time. Please let us know where in Phnom Penh you frequent so my missus can avoid the area.

And why would you choose a minger to be your girl?

There are plenty of beautiful, not engaged, women in Phnom Penh.

And doesn’t he have good reason to keep her ‘locked up’ if she’s also sleeping with you on the side?

<shakes head in disbelief>
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:21 pm
Soriya wrote:If its the same similar looking chink from here whose khmer missus walked out on friday, then the gun is an extension of his dick.
?

So she’s your girl and also his missus at the same time? You lead an exciting life. One that has the potential to end in disaster for all involved, as well as any bystanders at the time. Please let us know where in Phnom Penh you frequent so my missus can avoid the area.

And doesn’t he have good reason to keep her ‘locked up’ if she’s also sleeping with you on the side?

Huh? I never said she was my girl
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

?

Rereading your post, i can see where a non english speaker would misunderstand.
My apologies.
What i meant was, he acts like he dont like her, but if some1 else so much as says hello and she replies it was the end of the world. Never lets her out without him that kind of guy.
Whether english is your first language or not, he was jealous as fuck.
Comprende?
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

?

Wtf????
No.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic