RIP question

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Andy S Tawatin
Expatriate

Re: RIP question

Post by Andy S Tawatin »

Well I'm hoping to get the full CAPITAL letter treatment to boost the Google ranking.

Australian ANDREW SIMON TAWATAIN Passes Away in XYZ

And a link to a pic in the mythical Darknet
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Andy S Tawatin wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:04 pm Well I'm hoping to get the full CAPITAL letter treatment to boost the Google ranking.

Australian ANDREW SIMON TAWATAIN Passes Away in XYZ

And a link to a pic in the mythical Darknet
:plus1: Die dramatically (naked on St 172 is always good), and make sure that you leave lots of compromising photos on your FB page for people to comment on.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

I believe PKT Richard and others are mostly concerned with inappropriate comments that may be offensive and hurtful to loved ones and family but maybe the mods can sort this out- or at least give someone a 30 day grieving period before the peanut gallery starts popping off when someone dies.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic