Do you have more sympathy for poor females?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Do you have more sympathy for poor females?

Post by explorer »

There has been a couple of topics recently, where people have expressed concern or sympathy for women in financial difficulty. Others have responded, it's only because she is a woman.

Compared to males, do you have more sympathy for females in financial difficulty?

Would you, or do you, give more money to females?
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Do you have more sympathy for poor females?

Post by Arget »

...................................................yes
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I help lots of people, men and women.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Austman
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Austman »

rozzieoz ??? You are extremely one sided. But thats only my opinion and maybe not a bad thing!
And sometimes your tone of writing is very feminatzi
The owner of the bar is a woman
"Men" use it as an aphrodisiac
Soz Roz
My wife said to get one of those pills that'll give me a huge hard on for hours! I brought her back some diet pills, Now I am hiding out in Cambodia for a few years until she calms down!
Austman
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Austman »

boot
My wife said to get one of those pills that'll give me a huge hard on for hours! I brought her back some diet pills, Now I am hiding out in Cambodia for a few years until she calms down!
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Austman - Rozzieoz says that she helps both men and women in need. Then you accuse her of being a ‘feminazi’ and one sided for helping everyone who is poor.

Then you post ‘boot’

Are you feeling OK?
jubo2
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by jubo2 »

Clearly yes, women have something more <3
dontbeasourlemon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by dontbeasourlemon »

I have the most sympathy for poor me lol. However, any good tear jerker that can get past my BS meter and innate suspicion can get me. Gender isn't such a big deal female or male it's all the same when they tell you a story leaving you sobbing in a tissue.
ssian
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ssian »

I guess it's human nature to help female over male because of gender dominance.
Male usually to be stronger in size and built and capable of human survival. I'm not saying female is otherwise.
So when you see a female carrying a baby asking for money vs a male carrying a baby asking for money, the thought of "hey man, why don't you find a job since you are healthy walking around?' vs 'Poor lady, why is her other F*** man? How can he let her suffer like that?'
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

No I don't.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic