what the fuck is wrong with america

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

what the fuck is wrong with america

Post by phuketrichard »

none of this is now being carried by the main stream media but this Black lives mater movement has gotten out of hand,
Sometimes to much freedom is not the best thing.

just in a few hours on his twitter feed.

Antifa militants were harassing US marshalls

Antifa militants were harassing a black man in his car. He’s how he responded.

Black Lives Matter started a riot at an otherwise peaceful restaurant in Dallas by attacking customers and staff. This is what Cultural Marxism looks like.

I am totally amazed at the restraint some of these cops showed.

America is heading to the abyss. :-(
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: what the fuck is wrong with america

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

People reposting tweets from people like this?

Ian Miles Cheong is the Editor in Chief at Gameranx and self-described turbo-feminist, known for his Reddit scandal in 2012 as well as uncovered IRC logs in which he claimed "hitler is my fucking idol".[1]
Wikipedia
https://ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/index.php? ... les_Cheong
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
angsta
Expatriate
Iran

Post by angsta »

phuketrichard wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:29 pm none of this is now being carried by the main stream media but this Black lives mater movement has gotten out of hand,
Move away from the YouTube algorithm.

Pt. 2
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
whatwat
Expatriate
Hong Kong

Post by whatwat »

^ That.

Also, it should be “here’s” not “he’s” ‘how he reacted’.
What do you expect with enraged idiots.

Anyway. I predict this all be a distant memory in 2022. Trump will have 80% rating and the supposed uprising will be just what it is. Nothing. Zip. Nada. Period.

It may look like the whole country is in crisis but really it’s 360 million with .1% retards who get media coverage.
Don’t listen to Chinese whispers.
glennb6
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by glennb6 »

being an 'murican I tend to follow this news a little closer, though it doesn't help my blood pressure to do so.
Basically the BLM and AntiFa(king idiots) are paid and organized by the hard left/communists both in govt and in private industry, as well as external sources (ie Soros). The intent is to stir up as much trouble, anger, and fear as they can without bringing the wrath of the military down on their little heads. At this point it's all political with the hard left/communists running from their Rules for Radicals playbook.

At first I was surprised that DJT hadn't acted to stomp these clowns out, then I hear it discussed that if he did it would play out much like the Ukraine Orange revolution where there were snipers shooting at both troops and citizen protestors. If armed National Guards or armed military were to have moved in, the AntiFa(king idiots) would have had shooters targeting troops AND other rioters. Not a situation that would have a positive outcome. Sounded like good intel to me and the correct response to it.

The majority of these riots are and have happened in primarily democrat cities and states. It's all political. Most BLM is now uppity white young commie types. The AntiFa(king idiots) are patterned directly after the anti-fascists of Germany in the early 1930s, even the same flag logo.

I suspect this will get worse as the Nov presidential election nears and serious violence will happen. Fortunately there are certain sections of the country that won't tolerate this BS, and are well armed to protect themselves.

Overall, this is just part of the UN agenda 21 and agenda 2030, and the World Economic Forum proclaimed Great Reset. Covid is another part of the same. There are discussions on the internet of 'blackouts' of both the electric grid and of the internet, of mass scale hacking of the banking system, and a financial system failure.

Yea, it all sounds crazy and way 'out there'. Of course so would have social distancing, forced lockdowns, mandatory masks, and world wide travel restrictions if prior to January 2020 you said those things were coming ...
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

One thing you could say that is wrong with America, and many other countries, is that there seem to be increasing amounts of wackos out there. They believe any insane conspiracy they hear, and while claiming to be free thinkers all seem to believe in exactly the same stuff.
I hear it discussed that if he did it would play out much like the Ukraine Orange revolution where there were snipers shooting at both troops and citizen protestors. If armed National Guards or armed military were to have moved in, the AntiFa(king idiots) would have had shooters targeting troops AND other rioters. Not a situation that would have a positive outcome. Sounded like good intel to me and the correct response to it.
The AntiFa(king idiots) are patterned directly after the anti-fascists of Germany in the early 1930s, even the same flag logo.
Fortunately there are certain sections of the country that won't tolerate this BS, and are well armed to protect themselves.
Overall, this is just part of the UN agenda 21 and agenda 2030, and the World Economic Forum proclaimed Great Reset. Covid is another part of the same. There are discussions on the internet of 'blackouts' of both the electric grid and of the internet, of mass scale hacking of the banking system, and a financial system failure.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

glennb6 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:08 pm Basically the BLM and AntiFa(king idiots) are paid and organized by the hard left/communists both in govt and in private industry, as well as external sources (ie Soros).
Partly right Glennn666. Here is a bit more of the real story behind the story behind the story stuff.
Everybody who reeeally knows, knows that AntiFa was accedentally created by those mysterious merlin magicians, the Bats of Funan, when they were cooking up a load of meth for the 'Angels somewhere out Mid-west one day.
It was then n hijacked by a UN/Harvard sino spy and weaponised in a secret Wuhan lab before being distributed via BLF marches to innocent victims all over poor helpless victim usa.

Just like COVFEFEE!!!

THIS proves AntiFa is in fact a neo-Trotskiist/Maoist plot - far more insidious an the old fashioned Marxist/Rothschild/Soros-rockerfella cabal that finances the dastardly feminists, greenies and other deviant groups like that.
or something...
I reckon
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:09 pm People reposting tweets from people like this?

Ian Miles Cheong is the Editor in Chief at Gameranx and self-described turbo-feminist, known for his Reddit scandal in 2012 as well as uncovered IRC logs in which he claimed "hitler is my fucking idol".[1]
Wikipedia
https://ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/index.php? ... les_Cheong
count on ceo news to dig up the dirt

His tweets i posted are nothing more than tweets, events shot by people on smart phones, ( where would we be without smart phones now a days to keep the media on their toes.

This is more about who Ian is now

Ian Miles Cheong is the managing editor of Human Events.

https://humanevents.com/author/ianmilescheong/
https://thepostmillennial.com/author/ianm/

some of his stuff makes sense....

Hey, nobody is perfect all the time, nor will everyone agree with everyone 100%

One thing you could say that is wrong with America, is that there seem to be increasing amounts of wackos out there.
Yep......

PLUS we have ".....certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. "
and all American's interpret this differently.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:48 am One thing you could say that is wrong with America, and many other countries, is that there seem to be increasing amounts of wackos out there. They believe any insane conspiracy they hear, and while claiming to be free thinkers all seem to believe in exactly the same stuff.
Part of the appeal of so-called conspiracy theories is that they may comforting to some people. When things get really crazy, it soothes us to think that somebody, anybody (Illuminati, lizard people, etc) are orchestrating things. The other option-that no one is in control-is too freaky to consider.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

phuketrichard wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:50 amsome of his stuff makes sense....
He gets some great footage of news events.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic