what the fuck is wrong with america

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: what the fuck is wrong with america

Post by Big Daikon »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:47 pm I think to many are losing sight of the big picture
that there are just to many blacks being wantonly killed for to dam long and thats what BLM is all about
When I think of the big picture, I think of the other 87% of Americans. (And blacks who don't pass out at a Wendy's drive-thru and brawl with cops.) In order to maintain a society, we need to punish lawbreakers.

Many/most of the cases we are talking about here involve people who were in the middle of committing crimes and/or actively resisting arrest.

Listing their criminal histories is largely a reaction to the saintly portrayals these criminals often receive from the media/BLM.

It honestly becomes an assault on a sense of decency and perception of reality when we as a nation have these conservations.

(Phew) Got that out of my system. Time for coffee.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Polk County Sheriff advises citizens to use arms and blow away anyone who fucks around

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

so its now over 100 days straight this has been going on in Portland

People are being killed in Rochester, NY after the announcement of law enforcement officials resigning. 2 dead & 8 injured in shooting.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

What the fuck is wrong with america?
Easy question. Too easy and quite frankly getting a bit boring (for me anyway)

What the fuck is right with america?
Much easier to answer that question now that we have China as a contender for leading world power.
That makes USA a tad more appealing all 'round.

The American ideals are great.
The whole world will be better off if both sides of US politics sticks with those true values through this election period.

We "normal people of planet" :mrgreen: all get the rub-off, so we have an vital interest too.

Good luck.. to all of us....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic