what the fuck is wrong with america

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
TheImplication
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: what the fuck is wrong with america

Post by TheImplication »

nemo wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:47 am
Yes, much of America doesn't like the Anarcho-Negro rioting going on. Go figure.
If you watch the videos of these riots, a significant proportion of rioters are white, especially in Portland where they are a majority.
BLM is just a flag of convenience.
The shooter in Kenosha and at least one of the dead guys are white.
There are reports that police encouraged armed civilian presence.
https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/08/26 ... -fugitive/
The three guys that were shot in Kenosha are all felons, all white, and one was a registered sex offender. Basically just low life scum destroying cities and attacking armed people trying to protect property. But the media chooses to side with the felons and sex offenders.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

I suppose Kyle knew that before he shot them.
That is why he avoided a murder charge.
Little wonder the USA is in the shape it is in with this style of "logic".
TheImplication
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by TheImplication »

When local leaders and DAs are crazy liberals, never expect sound decisions to prevail based on facts. It’s typical for them to overcharge someone to placate the mob, just to have it overturned so the same scum can riot and loot some more later on.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Got it, the right wing murderer is the fault of the Liberals.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Sidestepping a bit here but I think this shooting may cut down on the number of "protestors". The casual BLM supporter will prob stay away, leaving only the hardcore crazies.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

The fundamental transformation of America was abruptly halted when Hillary Clinton wasn’t elected president. Every attempt has been made to restart the fundamental transformation since then. Every event, no matter how great or small, is being used to foment transformation.

That is what is wrong with America.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

TheImplication wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:17 am
nemo wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:47 am
Yes, much of America doesn't like the Anarcho-Negro rioting going on. Go figure.
If you watch the videos of these riots, a significant proportion of rioters are white, especially in Portland where they are a majority.
BLM is just a flag of convenience.
The shooter in Kenosha and at least one of the dead guys are white.
There are reports that police encouraged armed civilian presence.
https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/08/26 ... -fugitive/
The three guys that were shot in Kenosha are all felons, all white, and one was a registered sex offender. Basically just low life scum destroying cities and attacking armed people trying to protect property. But the media chooses to side with the felons and sex offenders.
The "three guys" were 2 males and a female. 9% of the American population are felons. Mark Wahlberg and Martha Stewart are convicted felons as are at least 5 key advisors to the President. Good thing they weren t shot or you would have thought they got what they so richly deserved. You claim the shooter is "white" another poster shows his arrest record as being "hispanic" , you both can't be right. The media has focused on the victims arrest record . https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ ... story.html

But other than those glaring alternative facts, a very well thought out comment
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

to me, this is just disgusting

I have never been a police lover or supporter, but i really give them +++ for their restraint with these fuckers.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

nemo wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:26 am I suppose Kyle knew that before he shot them.
That is why he avoided a murder charge.
Little wonder the USA is in the shape it is in with this style of "logic".
How dare he shoot those peaceful protesters!

I, for one, am always going to trust the mainstream media to consistently show us half of the story via video of people being executed by 'white supremacists,' leading to liberals burning cities across America to the ground. The second half of the videos that ALWAYS seem to come out later showing the 'victims' in the wrong are really not that important.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

IraHayes wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:08 am The Democrats and MSM are slowly coming to realise that maybe, just maybe, these riots and looting are making them look bad.

3 months ago Don Lemon, of CNN fame, described the riots as a “mechanism” for the needed “restructuring” of the country.
Perhaps this is some sort of mechanism for a restructure in our country or some sort of change in our country for us to deal with whatever we need to deal with in this country as we look at pictures on the right of burning and pictures on the left of looting.
And then on August 25.
Kenosha is a Rorschach test for the entire country. I think this is a blind spot for Democrats. I think Democrats are hoping this will go away, and it’s not going to go away.
....... I know it’s showing up in the polling, it’s showing up in focus groups. It is the only thing right now that is sticking.
thinking outside the box
Antifa and blm rioters supported by Trump group to make the democrats look bad>
wouldn't trust the cia as far as i could throw a 1,200 lbs gorilla.
:stir:
LOL
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic