Korean Man Creates Chaos at Calmette Hospital

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Korean Man Creates Chaos at Calmette Hospital

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News (Phnom Penh): On July 15, 2020, at 10:30 am, a Korean man suspected to be a drug addict, went crazy and disturbed people at Calmette hospital, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Before the incident, the Korean man went into the Calmette hospital, apparently hoping to see a doctor, when the hospital security took him out of the hospital. Then, the Korean man got angry and attacked people and tried to hit the car window. So then the security team tied him up to a concrete post, waiting for the police.

The police went to the scene and they gave some water to the Korean man before taking him for reeducation and releasing him.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Asianistar
Tourist
Cambodia

Re: Korean Man Creates Chaos at Calmette Hospital

Post by Asianistar »

What's the deal with foreigners going bananas lately?
Food Fun Fuck
chiltern
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by chiltern »

?
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Not lately. Forever. Corona crisis makes it worse though.
cambo swa
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cambo swa »

How many 50 kg hospital security guards did it take to tackle him and tie him down? That is one big Korean man. Anyway, I hope he finds any help he needs (he was looking for help).
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

He attacked some people but did he really deserve the punishment of a water and being sent home? I bet it wasn’t even Poland Spring water he was made to suffer through.
Ong Tay
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Ong Tay »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:59 am He attacked some people but did he really deserve the punishment of a water and being sent home? I bet it wasn’t even Poland Spring water he was made to suffer through.
Hey, he also had to go through "reeducation" too!
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Asianistar wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:20 am What's the deal with foreigners going bananas lately?
Apparently, it's been found the wuhan virus can cause delirium.
‘They Want to Kill Me’: Many Covid Patients Have Terrifying Delirium. Paranoid hallucinations plague many coronavirus patients in I.C.U.s, an experience that can slow recovery and increase risk of depression and cognitive issues.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/28/heal ... tions.html
Asianistar
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by Asianistar »

clutchcargo wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:18 am
Asianistar wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:20 am What's the deal with foreigners going bananas lately?
Apparently, it's been found the wuhan virus can cause delirium.
‘They Want to Kill Me’: Many Covid Patients Have Terrifying Delirium. Paranoid hallucinations plague many coronavirus patients in I.C.U.s, an experience that can slow recovery and increase risk of depression and cognitive issues.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/28/heal ... tions.html
No shit... that's fucked up
Food Fun Fuck
ssian
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ssian »

wow big sized!
lucky he wasn't carrying any weapon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic