"Too Much and Never Enough" Everything you want to know about Trump (Mary Trump)

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

"Too Much and Never Enough" Everything you want to know about Trump (Mary Trump)

Post by phuketrichard »

Mary Trumps book is out

Should be a good read,

https://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=F6 ... D4CA9ABEB9

left click the title
next window,left click GET at top and choose where to save it

its in the mobi format for Ereaders... :beer3:

Hopefully more readable than Boltons book
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: "Too Much and Never Enough" Everything you want to know about Trump

Post by phuketrichard »

2/3rds thru the book. a better read than Boltons ( which i gave up on)
i can really see why America will NEVER see any of trumps tax returns.

With him as the head, ( god forbid another 4 years) America is in for a bumpy ride

Self made man.....LOL what a joke

from the book;
.....Donald today is much as he was at 3 years old, incapable of growing, learning or evolving, unable to regulate his emotions,moderate his responses or take in and synthesize information.

Donald's need for affirmation is so great that he doesn't seem to notice that the largest group of his supporters are people he wouldn't condescend to be seen with outside of a rally.

Donald is simply weak, his ego is a fragile thing that must be bolstered every moment because he knows deep down that he is nothing what he clams to be.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: America needs ??????????

Post by Duncan »

Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Marys book opened my eyes to how fucked his family was / is

i wouldn't vote for him if he was the last man standing
to bad Biden ain't much better, but better a democrat in office than a republican.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Duncan wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:34 pm
OK, I haven't read her book and just watched the above video..but..I dunno what to make of this.

They do sound like a dysfunctional family however seems to me she also has a serious chip on her shoulder in that her father (the eldest son) was cast aside by her grandfather in favour of Donald for their family business. Her father then became an alcoholic and the family spurned him. That, I think would set a major motivation for revenge for her.. So she's not unbiased.

Add to that, she's presumably making money from the book. No doubt she's provided big insights into the Trump family but Donald in turn will deny it.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

clutchcargo wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:53 pm
Duncan wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:34 pm
OK, I haven't read her book and just watched the above video..but..I dunno what to make of this.

They do sound like a dysfunctional family however seems to me she also has a serious chip on her shoulder in that her father (the eldest son) was cast aside by her grandfather in favour of Donald for their family business. Her father then became an alcoholic and the family spurned him. That, I think would set a major motivation for revenge for her.. So she's not unbiased.

Add to that, she's presumably making money from the book. No doubt she's provided big insights into the Trump family but Donald in turn will deny it.
Yeah, that's my take on all this. She obviously has an axe to grind and then a rich family with skeletons in the closet... wow .. that's a surprise.
No doubt the Trump haters will lap it all up as the writing structure seems designed to appeal to their way of thinking about Trump.
bong.kuit
Expatriate

Re: "Too Much and Never Enough" Everything you want to know about Trump (Mary Trump)

Post by bong.kuit »

Pretty telling that the replies are not about her arguments, which seem logical and coherent, but try to discredit her as a person. Straight from the Trump playbook.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: "Too Much and Never Enough" Everything you want to know about Trump (Mary Trump)

Post by nemo »

No doubt the Trump haters will lap it all up as the writing structure seems designed to appeal to their way of thinking about Trump.
Rather odd comment from a Kiwi who has appropriated an exclusively American Icon and username.
What is your connection with the real Ira Hayes? What is your connection with the USA?
Seems very strange for a Kiwi to be pushing Yankee right wing propaganda.
Your long nose would perhaps be better employed in NZ against your very popular PM.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

bong.kuit wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:08 pm Pretty telling that the replies are not about her arguments, which seem logical and coherent, but try to discredit her as a person. Straight from the Trump playbook.
While true, her arguments are nothing new really. Anyone interested in the Donald's personality (disorders) just needs to read his tweets or listen to his rally speeches.

He's unhinged, ignorant and completely lacks values. That had been clear before his voters saw it fit to make him president. I don't need to read about that in even more damning detail from the perspective of a disgruntled family member.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic