Coronavirus Problems in Australia

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Austman
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Coronavirus Problems in Australia

Post by Austman »

God'sGift wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:00 pm she gets away with it because she's hot, and hotties can't actually spread the virus
[/quote
Its true, If you have a really hot body and super hot legs you cant get the virus!
My wife said to get one of those pills that'll give me a huge hard on for hours! I brought her back some diet pills, Now I am hiding out in Cambodia for a few years until she calms down!
Austman
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Austman »

clutchcargo wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:41 am Now if it had been Kylie.....she could be so lucky.. :Rose: I wonder who is this "independent third party” that will be monitoring? :facepalm:

Danni Minogue dodging quarantine sparks outcry over double standards

Dannii’s quarantine in a palatial Gold Coast home has created a debate about double standards, but Queensland’s top doctor denies there has been special treatment.

The former pop starlet and her son landed in Australia from the US ahead of filming for the Masked Singer Australia, but unlike the majority of overseas travellers arriving in the state, she won’t be spending 14 days in a state government-mandated hotel.

Social media has erupted with claims of preferential treatment, but Queensland’s Chief Medical Officer Jeannette Young said it was not the case there was one rule for celebrities and another for everyone else.

“She has a COVID-safe plan that is being managed by an independent third party,” she said.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/speci ... 2f749e037b
It does suck! But I read they have to pay for a non bias 3rd party! and have it organised before they arrive at the airport!

Queensland chief health officer Jeannette Young says Minogue was exempt from the mandatory 14-day hotel quarantine because of a COVID-safe plan approved for her industry, with her quarantine at home being managed by an independent third party.

“She has a COVID-safe plan which is being managed by an independent third party. That’s the reason that she got that exemption,” Young said.

“There are a number of people who have come under that category I’ve given an exemption to because they have third party arrangements in place, that I’m confident they meet all the requirements that we have in place for hotel quarantine.
Go figure..... still got me fucked! $$$$$$
My wife said to get one of those pills that'll give me a huge hard on for hours! I brought her back some diet pills, Now I am hiding out in Cambodia for a few years until she calms down!
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

Australia is a fucking joke!
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Article about why Australians are banned from international travel and questions the legality of it..

https://www.traveller.com.au/covid19-pa ... vel-h1pds6
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Dunderhead wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:05 pm The fact that a virus spreads exponentially is only important if it produces a significant increase in mortality. This virus does not do that, the idea of eradicating a coronavirus is absurd, the Australians and new Zealanders are only delaying the inevitable spread of a virus that they can not stop and wrecking their economies. The cure is far worse than the disease and that is not an accident, the virus hysteria is deliberate. If you think the government cares about the health of the population more than it cares about increasing its control over them you are just feeding the lie.
I think the notion that all this is happening because the government wants control over its population is ridiculous. Will they be taking advantage of opportunities to, in some cases, test the waters, in other cases, gain knowledge for future more deadly pandemics? Yes. Will they be taking advantage of the situation to expand the role of surveillance technologies? Yes. But it's just conspiracy to think they are deliberately destroying the economy and paying out billions and billions in order to gain more control. They don't actually have more control anyway. Have you seen the old/nsw border issue?
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Dunderhead
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Dunderhead »

Please stop using the conspiracy theory tagline, did I say it was a secret? It is as obvious as could be, if the cure is worse than the disease then why keep going down the wrong road. In 6 months when the foreclosures roll across Australia and the banks and large corporations and gov't itself are the only winners from this you may not think it was an accident.
God'sGift
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by God'sGift »

of course, the Covid lockdown hoax is the perfect antidote to populations having the temerity of wanting control of immigration - no need for poor 'foreign' folk now, we can just use our own DELIBERATELY impoverished peasants to do all the menial work, for LESS pay as well of course - hmm, might even get a few servants myself now
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

July 19, 2020 / 10:03 AM / Updated 30 minutes ago
Australia's Victoria requires masks for Melbourne hit by COVID-19
Lidia Kelly

2 Min Read
MELBOURNE (Reuters) - People in Melbourne must now wear masks when leaving their homes as Victoria, Australia’s second most-populous state, marked two weeks of triple-digit increases in new coronavirus infections on Sunday.

Melbournians not wearing face coverings will be fined A$200 ($140), said Victoria Premier Daniel Andrews.

Victoria, which has forced nearly 5 million people into a partial six-week lockdown on July 9, reported 363 new cases of the coronavirus on Sunday, after 217 cases the previous day.

“We’re going to be wearing masks in Victoria and potentially in other parts of the country for a very long time,” Andrews told a televised briefing.

“There’s no vaccine to this wildly infectious virus,” he said. Masks are “a simple thing, but it’s about changing habits, it’s about becoming a simple part of your routine.”
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKCN24K02O
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
God'sGift
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by God'sGift »

these mandatory masks are great for the shoplifter/burglar, didn't anyone ever think of that?
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Newsflash.
I listened to a very informed, seemingly wise, big picture, hardcore, anylist of NZ economics on aust ABC radio last night.

With vevet gloves, kindness and impecible manners he spoke the brutal truth in very clear terms.
- for NZ there will be no regular open borders to the world for 3- 5 years.

I reckon he is possibly/probably right - and i am now starting to fear that it may be up to 3 years for Australia too.
Possibly/probably ??
3 years!!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic