Is there more men or women in

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Is there more men or women in

Post by prahkeitouj »

Duncan wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:Hello CEO members! I'm prahkeitouj (little moon). I'm a local person who not very good in English but I would like to learn both general knowledge and English language. I've followed up this site for few weeks, I've seen many new words which I' didn't see in books. Some people talk very naughty :p and about night life.I guess they are men. In my opinion I think there are more men in the site. What is your opinion everyone? And Why do you think like this?
I'm just happy that we have a few Cambodians on this site and I hope we can get a few more posting here. Don't worry about how good or bad your English is , as a second language, it is bound to be a lot better than the Khmer language that many barangs speak and write. After living in Cambodia for ?? years I can only write the numbers 1, 2 and 3, so one could say your second language skills are way better than mine.
No one's better than anyone. It's such very motivative post :-) thank you. :D
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

prahkeitouj is lonely on Valentines day and i looking for a white female kiklu partner.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

Duncan wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:Hello CEO members! I'm prahkeitouj (little moon). I'm a local person who not very good in English but I would like to learn both general knowledge and English language. I've followed up this site for few weeks, I've seen many new words which I' didn't see in books. Some people talk very naughty :p and about night life.I guess they are men. In my opinion I think there are more men in the site. What is your opinion everyone? And Why do you think like this?
I'm just happy that we have a few Cambodians on this site and I hope we can get a few more posting here. Don't worry about how good or bad your English is , as a second language, it is bound to be a lot better than the Khmer language that many barangs speak and write. After living in Cambodia for ?? years I can only write the numbers 1, 2 and 3, so one could say your second language skills are way better than mine.
The problem is that sometime we don't know what you guys are talking about ( a lot of slang).
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

The Add Jay wrote:prahkeitouj is lonely on Valentines day and i looking for a white female kiklu partner.
=@
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Samouth wrote:
Duncan wrote:
The problem is that sometime we don't know what you guys are talking about ( a lot of slang).
There will always be cultural references to things or people which 99.99% of Khmers won't know about. No choice about it, but if anything it can help expand your mind. Same thing happens to barangs in Cambodia quite often. Even if we think we "know it all" about a culture, we're actually always learning. I have to say I also find it refreshing to have a few Khmers on the forum trying to engage in discussion. It changes the dynamics somewhat vs a forum with only expats. As far as I know, the only Khmer on K440 seems to be that airhead "life is boring" girl. Admittedly not many girls here though... Joon stopped posting after she got a moderating position on the other site and Giblet also seems to have gone somewhat silent. Mrs Stroppy still posts (though less often than on Facebook ;-)). You guys seem to buy up everything I want/need.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

Welcome. If you have any questions about English slang/street words, just PM me. Good to have another female on the forums! :thumb:
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

There will always be cultural references to things or people which 99.99% of Khmers won't know about.
Great. Now i can give myself a break. I actually didn't feel good when i sometime didn't get most of the things that you guys wrote. i read again and again, but sometime i still couldn't get them lolzz. Then, i felt like i really know nothing about English.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

Samouth wrote:
There will always be cultural references to things or people which 99.99% of Khmers won't know about.
Great. Now i can give myself a break. I actually didn't feel good when i sometime didn't get most of the things that you guys wrote. i read again and again, but sometime i still couldn't get them lolzz. Then, i felt like i really know nothing about English.
If you don't understand something you can always ask.
Mrs Stroppy
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Mrs Stroppy »

Samouth wrote:
Fair trade, we'll ask you and you can ask us...
Using Tapatalk
Mrs Stroppy
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Mrs Stroppy »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Mrs Stroppy still posts (though less often than on Facebook ;-))....
Are you Facebook stalking me????
Using Tapatalk
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic