Ghislaine Maxwell arrested by FBI on charges related to Jeffrey Epstein

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Ghislaine Maxwell arrested by FBI on charges related to Jeffrey Epstein

Post by Username Taken »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:22 am Yes, thanks Clutch.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

oops

Yes, thanks Ute.

sorry, i was focussed on the subject and not the personalities
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Betcha Andy is sweating now!!🤣
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

canucklhead wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:07 pm Betcha Andy is sweating now!!🤣
Surely they will call Maxwell to the stand to testify Andy knew Giuffre...That's if Andy's lawyers don't manage to get the judge to throw the case out first.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

An interesting read about Maxwell's history and how she got to this.. Also, a bit about Epstein's history. Did you know he had been an international arms dealer and possible spy? Very sordid stuff including Maxwell's father.

‘Ghislaine’s lack of empathy was always there in plain sight’

As the old year comes to an end, the world has witnessed a fall from grace so staggering that if it appeared in the dynastic drama Succession it would seem far-fetched. Ghislaine Maxwell, the gilded girl, who grew up in a 53-room mansion in Oxford, now faces spending both the autumn and the winter of her life in prison, after a unanimous jury found her guilty of “one of the worst crimes imaginable - facilitating and participating in the sexual abuse of children”.

The darling of the society pages, who mixed with princes and presidents, partied with John F Kennedy Jr and was invited to Chelsea Clinton’s wedding, is now, thanks to her accomplice in crime, Jeffrey Epstein, a convicted felon.

Robert Maxwell, whose corrupt behaviour appalled Britain in the late 1980s when he siphoned £500 million ($930 million) from his companies’ pension funds to fuel his excessive lifestyle. Like Epstein, who was found hanged in a New York prison in August 2019, Robert Maxwell also died in mysterious circumstances when he fell off the back of his yacht, the Lady Ghislaine, in the Canary Islands in 1991.

How did it come to pass that Ghislaine, a fully fledged member of the international glitzocracy, who has taken more private jets than the rest of us have hailed cabs, and was Prince Andrew’s guest at a Windsor Castle ball celebrating the Duke’s 40th, the Queen Mother’s 100th, Princess Margaret’s 70th and Princess Anne’s 50th birthdays - came to spend her own 60th birthday in what she described as the “hellhole” of a cramped prison cell in New York?

Ghislaine Maxwell with her parents at the Cannes Film Festival, 1987.

Read on for the full story..

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/world/ ... 59l0k.html
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

2001 Phuket
It is known Epstein and Andrew regularly holidayed together - from weekends at Balmoral and Sandringham, to trips to New York.

Epstein was, the source told The Times, 'a big part of [Andrew's] life' - and pictures of the Duke surrounded by women thanks to the financier seem to have been par for the course.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... s-man.html
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

And the BBC continues it's proud tradition of platforming sex offenders with the licensing fee paying for it all
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

ImageImage

There's always some c*nt with a f*ckin camera....
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Has anyone reading been paying close attention to the Andrew stuff? I haven’t but I think I have a vague memory of hearing that Andrew had said he wasn’t that close to Epstein in later years - if he did say that, I wonder if it might exclude him from the terms of Epstein’s payout to that blonde woman now residing in Australia who is trying to get Andrew into court…
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

violet wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:30 pm Has anyone reading been paying close attention to the Andrew stuff? I haven’t but I think I have a vague memory of hearing that Andrew had said he wasn’t that close to Epstein in later years - if he did say that, I wonder if it might exclude him from the terms of Epstein’s payout to that blonde woman now residing in Australia who is trying to get Andrew into court…
I have a clear memory of him being a total fucking liar so I wouldn't put much credence in anything he said.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic