Foreigner does living statue impersonation in the middle of corner st 5 and 136 in PP

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Foreigner does living statue impersonation in the middle of corner st 5 and 136 in PP

Post by Big Daikon »

"Hansum man! Where you go! Uh hey you OK hansum man?"
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Foreigner does living statue impersonation in the middle of corner st 5 and 136 in PP

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Must be the skinny Jean's causing him to walk extremely slow.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Just left the bar and realized he's been bill padded, lost his watch and no longer has that nice necklace he once wore.
MarkRobinson
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by MarkRobinson »

:dragonchase: (NZ 2.1)
One of my " researchers " claims he is doing this public stunt as a dare , ( & a earn ).He is low on ready ca$h and was challenged to perform this act for the benefit of Phnom Penh's artistically deprived citizens and a lazy $20. :dragonchase:
"The Truth ,The whole truth " & nothing but the T R U T H ,Galbelly for the Defense.🍇
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Teaching online seems way easier and more dignified.
Cooldude
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Cooldude »

Another dropkick washes up on the shores of Phnom Penh. 🙄🙄
Skankykins
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Skankykins »

Cooldude wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:09 pm Another dropkick washes up on the shores of Phnom Penh. 🙄🙄

If he's got three kids to a Cambodian woman then I'm guessing he's been here a while. Anyway, he may be a bit of an odd cunt but he's not doing anyone any harm. I actually admire his stoicism, personally I'd rather be a manwhore if I was needing a quick twenty bucks.
Sir Stephen
Expatriate
France

Post by Sir Stephen »

jaynewcastle wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:26 pm Does he actually stand stationary in the middle of the road ?, or is he just walking across it when the pictures were taken ?
He definitely statue..don't let the flying tie fool you :beer3:

I think dangerous occupation to stand there. I see many SUV drive fast through there..
Sir Stephen
Expatriate
France

Post by Sir Stephen »

Agarwal.Aditya wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:10 am Does he collect money for this for performance art?
I not see a begging bowl but maybe I miss it.. :Search:
Sir Stephen
Expatriate
France

Post by Sir Stephen »

Ravensnest wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:13 am just another one making us ex-pats look insane to this culture. how long does he stand there for?
One can only guess what khmer think about this.. :facepalm:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic